OLD - Breakfast at The Bone - 4/17 Saturday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Threads
Let's do this again! Please note that this is the Gainesville location on 29. The Manassas location does NOT do breakfast. This might be a good way to finish out the morning for those people going to the Cars & Coffee-type event in Marshall that morning (we usually hang until 11:30am or so). I'm gonna hope that the weather is finally nice enough to grab some outdoor tables this time.

Everyone is welcome - member or not! It's not like this is official or anything. Bring the family if you like! Come meet some folks, look at trucks, eat some outstanding grub, pick up some hot sauces, and create your own 6-pack on the way out from an excellent selection of beers.

SATURDAY April 17, 2021
9:30am (served until 11:00am or when they run out)

The Bone
8045 Stonewall Shops Square
Gainesville, VA 20155

@lacefro tell your wife that I already have the 8th grade book packed and ready to go!

I might be there! :)

Doesn't seem possible to do the Marshall event and this. :frown:

Get there at 8:30... Look/buy fast and head over The Bone. :)

I wish I had free Saturday mornings... I'd be at the Spring Swap Meet @ Commonwealth Classics in a heartbeat. They have Defender Parts AND Land Cruiser parts... What more can a guy ask. LOL

Ride out to Marshall, look around, head to breakfast. Sounds like a plan to me. Those guys will still be there stuffing biscuits in their face.

No joke. LOL :)

Too much time away from the casa. Turns into a whole-day affair.

Maybe next time.

You know they serve lunch and dinner, too, right? I might be convinced to hang there all day if you ask nicely...;)

Is anybody coming who will have to travel through Burke? I have something small that needs to get to @iptman.
I'll be coming and can pick it up and drop it off in Burke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom