Brand new Painless Harness $275 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Brand new in the box Painless wiring harness for Bronco/Land Cruiser/Scout. PN # 10107. 12 circuit wiring harness. Everything you need to rewire your cruiser. Ended up not needing for my project. Paid $369, will sell for $275 + shipping from 95670.

Wiring harness is in Elk Grove, just outside Sacramento.

Brian

obo :beer:

Brian

How bad you want to sell? I'll give you $150 for the harness, It will sit next to your old wheels for awhile. but if I can get a "steal" why not....

nocents
Don Burkard

Sorry Don. I just can't go that low. I can do $250 + shipping, much lower than that I an will just keep it until my wiring craps out or I tear the cruiser down for a rebuild.

Had to try!! Hope I did offend you with the low ball offer

nocents

No offence taken :beer:

ttt

any opinion on whether or not this would be a good harnes for a FJ45???

No real first hand knowledge, but I would think that since the 40 and 45 are basically the same it would work. Let me know if you are interested. The box is 12"x10"x8" and weights ~7lbs if I rememeber correctly. Shipping would be from 95670.
-Brian

ttt

I'm really interested in purchasing the harness you have for sale. I have some questions and would like to talk to you on the phone. Please call me (Ron) at 810/225-1482. I live in Michigan.

Ron sent you a PM.

what years of cruiser will this work for? does it accomodate for emission controls?
Interested...

TTT

Russ

sale pending

sorry it is sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom