Brand New In Box TRD Kazuma Supercharger (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a brand new still in the box TRD / Kazuma Supercharger for the 80 series 1FZFE I6 motors. I bought it for my 1997 40th anniversary Landcruiser but need the money now that I'm starting my own business. My price is $2,850 and includes everything you need for complete installation. Please let me know if you are interested ASAP, otherwise it will go up on ebay in 1 week. I can send pictures to anyone interested, just let me know your e-mail address.

Thanks,

Scott

Scott,
Does it include all the ducting and stuff that needs to be modded, as well? I'm interested, just need to check on the money situation.

Jason:

Yes, it includes everything, I can send pictures if you are interested. It has never been out of the sealed packages, and I think the MSRP for these is about $3,500, (they're really expensive) but probably the most reliable way to add horsepower to your 80 series. Those Turbo's have a bad reputation in my circle of offroad friends, they just don't work well with the I6.

Scott

Sorry, Scott. I'm out, the wife went a little crazy when I told her I want this. I guess I'll have to wait until after we move into our house. Bump for someone else to step up.

You can buy them new on toyota-world.com for $2850......... They are on sale. :grinpimp:

Kazuma Supercharger

I was not able to access that website in order to verify if what you say is true. If it is though, then I will negotiate my price so that it is fair and competitive with all others. Do their parts include all of the necessary fittings and manual for installation, because mine does!

Regards,

Scott

No, I got if from a guy who lived near my brother in Orange County, CA. He bought it new and never used it, and I have never gotten around to doing the install on my 97 40th anniversary either. Now I'm contemplating getting a truck for my business and need the $$. So, if you're interested, name your price and we'll see if we can work something out, otherwise it'll have to go up on ebay, which I hate to do.

NStimac:

I'm a IH8MUD rookie, what does "PMed ya my e-mail" mean???

Thanks,

Scott

PM=private message- he sent you a message to your 'account' with his email enclosed. It should say you have one unread message in the top right hand corner

Yeah, I have a quote for a brand spanking new one for nearly the same price. You should realize that there is some risk involved in buying it from you. No recourse if there are parts missing for example. You might wanna adjust your price.

Karl

Karl:

Thanks for your input, this is a complete kit and brand new still in the box Kazuma TRD SC. I emailed NStimac a little while ago with photo's, it had never been out of the original packaging. I will offer to deferor help with anyones airfare expense in order to look first hand at the kit. It's also very easy to claim that you can get one at "nearly the same price" which poses an equal risk for me, I have not been able to verify other's claims of the same price for a new SC. I will always entertain reasonable offers. I can send photo's at your request.

Scott

bump, wish I could pull it off...

Just to be accurate. Today at WWW.toyotaworld.com

00602-17620-501 Each$3,811.00 Kit, Supercharger, 4.5L, 1FXFE, Land Cruiser 1998-1997

Wish I could find the bucks.

I've wanted one of these for 3 years now. Thanks CDan.

ahh, the rare 98-97 1FX model...thats much clearer! :flipoff2:

It's $2999 at Toyota of Dallas, AKA TRD Parts 4 U. They are a well established Toyota dealer which has a reputable online presence, and sells at very competetive prices, as in similar prices to cdan.

It's $2850 at Champion Toyota. Do you have a link to your Ebay feedback? Good luck with the sale, I may be interested myself.
TRD.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom