Brand new expedition-type stuff for sale ... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

KOWBOY

President
Threads
Website
www.elwoodwhitetrash.com
Need to move some product here Folks. All prices are hard cash money and non-negotiable. If'n you think I'm askin' too much ... then just go somewheres else to buy it. Don't even bother me with offers of less money.

Note: This does not apply to Daryl. Daryl is more than welcome to offer me less money on any of these items.

All product can be fetched at the Round-Up or at Baker Tire in Bonham, TX. I ain't shippin' nothin' nowhere.

1) This here tent WITH optional changin' room:

4WD Rooftop Tents

Box for tent was opened at one end but tent was never removed from box. Box with ladder and box with optional changing room have never been opened.

12 hun'erd bucks.

2) The 4' version of this here awnin': SOLD

ARB Off Road Touring Awnings

No longer have box for it. Has never been installed or even extended outside it's protective cover.

Hun'erd bucks.

3) This here fridge WITH insulated travel cover: SOLD

ARB Fridge Freezers for 4x4 Adventures

No longer have box for it. Has never been plugged into AC or DC power.

6 hun'erd bucks.

4) The 1.8M version of this here awnin': SOLD

Fiamma Inc. - Products

No longer have box for it. Has never been installed or even extended outside it's protective cover.

2 hun'erd bucks.

:flamingo:

Last edited:
Damn, I would love to take that ARB awning off you hands for you... If you decide shipping is an option, please let me know. Thanks!

I'll take the Fiamma awning.

I also sent you a PM about the fridge. Can you PM your phone number so I can arrange payment and pick up?

Chris

PM sent on Fridge...

Wife says no more toys (!!!) until I get my Mistress running, and I get the rest of her collection installed and operational... clearing up the yard and garage of her parts and goodies...

Otherwise, I would have been interested in the fridge...

Since you said I couldn't I'm gonna offer ya $599 bucks for that fridge (plus the customary $1 mud-ship fee if you can get it to K2 for me). Now whatcha gonna do???

how many people woud be able to sleep on that room you're talking about? :hmm:

how many people woud be able to sleep on that room you're talking about? :hmm:

From the link provided: Size open: 55" x 94" x 52"

That tent would look good on your trailer .... or even the pink panty mall crawler :flipoff2:

Two normal adults can easily sleep inside the tent. :cool:

But hell JP ... I seen on the tee-vee where the border patrol stopped a '69 Impala that had 10 Mes'kins stuffed in the trunk ... so you mite be able to have more than two. :grinpimp:

I've also seen Folks that have the tent mounted on top of a vehicle take advantage of the changin' room by having young'uns sleep in there on cots. A perfect solution for all your family campin' needs. :clap:

Do the research ... it's a great price. Don't forget the savin's on shippin' and sales tax too. :beer:

From the link provided: Size open: 55" x 94" x 52"

That tent would look good on your trailer .... or even the pink panty mall crawler :flipoff2:

Two normal adults can easily sleep inside the tent. :cool:

But hell JP ... I seen on the tee-vee where the border patrol stopped a '69 Impala that had 10 Mes'kins stuffed in the trunk ... so you mite be able to have more than two. :grinpimp:

I've also seen Folks that have the tent mounted on top of a vehicle take advantage of the changin' room by having young'uns sleep in there on cots. A perfect solution for all your family campin' needs. :clap:

Do the research ... it's a great price. Don't forget the savin's on shippin' and sales tax too. :beer:

You two can kiss my Mexican Ass!

You two can kiss my Mexican Ass!
Dude, I was trying to help.... gave the room size and offered a couple suggestions..... WTH? The "pink :princess:panty:princess: mall :princess:crawler" is in your sig line.... I thought you done named it that :bang: Seems appropriate since ya got your pink panties twisted up so fast :flipoff2:

I cain't afford nothing in this thread anyway so I reckon I'll web-wheel someplace else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom