For Sale Brand new black OCD top, full bow set in PA SOLD (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling this soft top setup for a friend who is not going to use it. It's a 7 window black top made by Jim Reed at OCD- it was never out of the original bag until I removed it this weekend to take some photos. Here's what the owner had to say about the top:
we went with the deluxe model windows that were thicker, had more sound deadening and a bit longer in the back for a bit of more visibility. i paid 100 extra for deluxe fabric and windows.

It is a well made top, workmanship looks awesome to me. Not very easy to get representative pictures of such a big part, either but take a look and see what you think.
This is not only a top- it has a complete set of original Toyota bows in good shape except for one piece that needs a minor welding repair. If need be my body guy can take care of this repair. All the bows are included. Also included is a brand new bracket for the top of the windshield, a set of the mounting brackets for the rearmost bow that go in the back of the tub, and a soft top hardware kit that was purchased from Pizzoferrato Enterprises.

Very rarely do you see a quality soft top for sale as complete as this is with bows, ws bracket, hardware and the brackets for the rearmost bow. Price for everything is $1400. I can deliver to coal mine next month at rausch. Won't ship the bows would be awkward and expensive to ship. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net.

OCD top 1.jpg.JPG
OCD top 2.jpg.JPG
OCD top 3.jpg.JPG

Last edited:
Price drop from $1575 to $1400. Can't believe someone hasn't bought this setup yet! Can deliver to coal mine event at Rausch next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom