BRAND NEW "Aussie Locker" aka Lockright for FJ60 or 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
youtube.com
Hey Guys

I got a BRAND new 30 spline Aussie locker that i bought for the rear of my FJ60, but have since sold it.

Looking to get $200 (plus shipping) for it

Any interest? Email: speicher@san.rr.com

Thanks

but you can buy them from aussie locker for $199?

corbs said:

Part # XD-21230
1969 - 1997 Rear TOYOTA 8.875” rg 30 12 $239.99

Aussie Locker Price

The $ 199.99 price for Aussie Lockers was an "Inroductory Price" that expired the end of December 2003. United Voice continued to run the advertisement without our knowledge or approval until we discovered the error. The current pricing on the XD21230 or any Toyota Aussie Locker on our web site is $ 239.99 plus S&H. We apologize for any confusion the United Voice error has caused.

Thank You!

Any chance you want to take this unit back? I got the receipt and everything! Never even opened the box!

:)

This fits my 91 FJ80 rear then huh? I need this and want this...
let's find out the shipping so I can find out how much I owe you....

emailed ya

Chit! I just bought one for 239...would have bought yours but I cant afford to do both axels right now. Bill did give me the military discount and shipeed it for free. Good guy!

Dan

Land Speeder said:
This fits my 91 FJ80 rear then huh? I need this and want this...

Yes it will, I have one in mine and have had no problems yet. (touch wood) :doh:

Thanks Bill.

Bought 3 from Aussie Locker and will buy more.

I just bought and installed one in the rear of my FZJ80 and I'll be testing it tonight. Clicks a little, but not a big deal. Everyone driving with me thinks my car is screwed up though as it makes a funny clicking noise :)

Beast II said:
I just bought and installed one in the rear of my FZJ80 and I'll be testing it tonight. Clicks a little, but not a big deal. Everyone driving with me thinks my car is screwed up though as it makes a funny clicking noise :)

So if you haven't tested it yet, how are passengers hearing a clicking noise? Or do you mean testing it as taking it offroad?
From what I've heard (literally) Aussies do not click unless under extreme turning, like into a parking space. Yours is an Aussie? Or another brand?

Land Speeder said:
So if you haven't tested it yet, how are passengers hearing a clicking noise? Or do you mean testing it as taking it offroad?
From what I've heard (literally) Aussies do not click unless under extreme turning, like into a parking space. Yours is an Aussie? Or another brand?

Yep, I have Aussie Lockers. You can hear the clicking when making tight turns like backing up or turning into a parking space on asphalt or concrete. I'll be testing it in the rocks and dirt tonight and we'll see how it goes.

Beast II said:
I'll be testing it in the rocks and dirt tonight and we'll see how it goes.

You will like it on the rocks. I liked my test drive.

Michael, I got it and will hopefully put it in and hopefully get to Bailey's cabin in 2 weeks, otherwise the true test will be in grayrock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom