Brand new 2.5" OME 80 series lift kit for sale.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Heavies for the front and everything else is the medium kit. This is a brand new lift kit that I just don't think I'll ever put to use. I'm selling this to buy a large standup toolbox so it would stand to reason I'd consider a trade for one as well. I won't re-check this posts to respond to questions so please call me if you're interested. I would really rather not ship as that would turn a good deal bad quickly.

This lift is $826 through Slee (This is the same lift kit you get from Slee) after shipping but I'll take the highest offer.

Adam
(520) 609-thirtynine-seventynine

I'll give you $150 for it, I'm more generous than Woody.

woody said:
Important! Classifieds Users!
Just some quick notes, more will be added as they come up:

1: City/State information is critical for everything, sellers or seekers. Without that information, interested parties can't guesstimate shipping information!

2: Prices: Please put one down on sale items. We wish we were mind readers, but our first guess will be "free" :D

3: Make sure all parties are clear on what's included and what isn't...don't buy an intake and assume the carb is still attached!

Originally Posted by woody
Important! Classifieds Users!
Just some quick notes, more will be added as they come up:

1: City/State information is critical for everything, sellers or seekers. Without that information, interested parties can't guesstimate shipping information!

2: Prices: Please put one down on sale items. We wish we were mind readers, but our first guess will be "free" :D

3: Make sure all parties are clear on what's included and what isn't...don't buy an intake and assume the carb is still attached!

To be redundant for the people who can't see this clearly I live in Tucson and the lift resides with me, this is the normal OME kit you would get from Slee or Liquid Offroad and comes with those items and the price is um, let's just say $238,947.00 Or best offer:) Of course there is a number listed so if you're like me and you would rather live in the real world then behind a keyboard give me a call and we'll work something out...

Just to point more things out that I would figured are assumed:

1) By 80 series I mean Land Cruiser and by Land Cruiser I mean Toyota, not just something that can Cruise the Land, by 80 series I mean FZJ80 not a FJ40, FJ60, FJ62 or any other item made by anybody in the 80s..

2) By tool box I mean a metal box used for the storage of tools commonly used in home and auto repair.. Not box as in plastic or cardboard or tools as in sewing needles or anything else along those lines.

3) By offer or trade I mean the best offer or trade I get from somebody in here.. Some seem to need a number as anything less would cause me to be a rule breaker..

I will have my 10 year old check back in case there is anything else from my first post that you couldn't just pick up on or call me to find out. I'm sure she could clearly convert the location on the left to the post so you don't have to go through all the trouble of having to look over there.

Do I come off harsh, sorry I'm a really really sweet and loving guy.... :grinpimp:

PS This post was a waste of time but god it made me feel better.... :flipoff2:

$400.01 shipping, Hmm I hope I don't get sniped:flipoff2:

I really want to bid on this-- but I want heavy rears and not mediums. Anybody here have heavy rears they would want to trade for mediums?

Jared

sjpitts said:
I really want to bid on this-- but I want heavy rears and not mediums. Anybody here have heavy rears they would want to trade for mediums?

Jared

the only difference between heavies and mediums is length. they have the same spring rate. buy the lift and get some spacers.

notyourmomslx450 said:
the only difference between heavies and mediums is length. they have the same spring rate. buy the lift and get some spacers.

I did not know this-- how big of spacers would I need? Where could I get them?

Jared

How many times do we have to listen to this guy's indifference to the rules and disrespect to forum members? Moderator?

I mean this is ridiculous. I am seeing this type of communication across the board whenever this guy posts.

WTF????

You forgot FJ80s too!

sjpitts said:
I did not know this-- how big of spacers would I need? Where could I get them?

Jared

I'm not sure how big you'd need to go. Try a search, as I know this has come up in the past. As far as where to get them, there are some made by Mr. Gasket, but they seem to sag pretty quick. Man-a-fre makes some poly units that are about 1-1/8", which i just got and will soon install on the front of mine. OME also makes trim packers, but only in 10mm and 5mm (i think) increments. I've heard of people using metal Dakar spacers, but haven't found them.

:cheers:

notyourmomslx450 said:
I'm not sure how big you'd need to go. Try a search, as I know this has come up in the past. As far as where to get them, there are some made by Mr. Gasket, but they seem to sag pretty quick. Man-a-fre makes some poly units that are about 1-1/8", which i just got and will soon install on the front of mine. OME also makes trim packers, but only in 10mm and 5mm (i think) increments. I've heard of people using metal Dakar spacers, but haven't found them.

:cheers:

I don't need to go big. I am just running 285's. I just want to make the difference between mediums and heavies-- unless I find someone to trade me.

Jared

$400.04

ome

sent ya a PM:beer:

Seems to me the guy wants $826 for the lift, but will take what he can get. Doesn't seem too hard to figure out. Too many website nazis.

I'll go 5 bucks - or 10 if you throw in one of those cubic zirconias you were pushing. :eek:

I could shoot myself in the butt for selling them so cheap but they're long gone, only got $3,900 for both at the Gem Show here in Tucson today. Then the nerve of the guy, he turns around right in front of me and sells one for $2,600, oh well, good for him..

Anyway, $5 you got a deal!! I would like certified funds if that's cool with you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom