BRAND NEW - 1962 - 1984 FJ Dakota Gauge System - STOCK LOOK! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Website
www.mcbparts.com
Bring that 1962-84 Toyota FJ40 up to late model standards without disrupting the vintage vibe! A machined aluminum bezel is finished in a matte silver powdercoat to replace the stamped original piece, yet the whole assembly is a drop-in replacement for your stock FJ dash panel. The full-color TFT message center is nestled in the center of the speedometer while an LED bar graph tachometer arches around the outside of the gauge. The idea is 21st century tech with the appearance of stock equipment. Metric units can be had at no additional cost, and diesel-interface components are also available!
Starting from scratch, CNC machined housings are filled with electronics designed and built in-house, helping Dakota Digital once again raise the bar for aftermarket instrumentation. The high-definition TFT message centers can be fully configured to display just about any piece of information needed. As you’ve come to expect from Dakota Digital, the RTX series utilizes a central control box to make installation and setup as easy as possible.

please PM, Call or Email or text for pricing on anything you are after, we don't advertise every brand we sell.
Call: 925-828-5555
TEXT ONLY: 925-989-9091
Email: Matt@mcbparts.com
MCB Parts

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Very cool!!!!

We have a few builds underway that will definitely be in need of these.

Great, we offer VERY good prices on them too so that will help you out as a builder for sure. Just let me know when you are ready and we can get you setup. Email is best if you can: Matt@mcbparts.com

Thanks,
Matt

Can the new faceplate be used on an earlier DDD unit? I bought the first generation display for my 45 so I’m still using the original faceplate.

Can the new faceplate be used on an earlier DDD unit? I bought the first generation display for my 45 so I’m still using the original faceplate.

Yes, the system uses the stock bezel. It bolts right in the same as the stock gauge cluster does.

Thanks,
Matt

Nice!

Can this be made to work for an HJ45 ?

Cool - it's 12v....

let me get another month into the rahab and I'll get an order in !

Cool - it's 12v....

let me get another month into the rahab and I'll get an order in !

Ok, just let me know when you are ready. Kits are normally in stock, ready to ship!
Thanks again,
Matt

Shut up and take my money! But seriously, I’m going to want one for my 67.

Shut up and take my money! But seriously, I’m going to want one for my 67.

Ok, just send me over a PM, email or give us a call when you are ready and we will take care of you.

You can call: 925-828-5555
Text: 925-989-9091
Email: Matt@mcbparts.com

Thanks,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom