Brake tube holders, Toyota style (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.snlandcruisers.com
So I been trying to find these with no luck.

brake tube.JPG

I need the clamp to go with it too. I have searched high and low and can not find these from Toyota or anything similar in the aftermarket world.

I got to re-do all the steel brake lines on an FJ40 and would really like to use these line holders in some of the work.

Anybody know a source for anything like these OEM Toyota line holders?

Cheers

I have seen those on the intector pipes on the older ADE truck motors. As well on the 2l diesel Hilux engine injector pipes. Try looking at injector pipes on a older diesel toyotas sure you will find them.

I have seen those on the intector pipes on the older ADE truck motors. As well on the 2l diesel Hilux engine injector pipes. Try looking at injector pipes on a older diesel toyotas sure you will find them.

Ya the injector line holders are available but they are not 3/16's which is what the brake line is.

They are on every Cruisers firewall after 1980 and found on other models as well on other manufacturers vehicles too.

I still have not found them, I supposed I should broaden my search with Toyota.

Cheers

Subbed. For such a common part I can't believe that these are not still available. I need the metal clips as well as the rubber inserts.

I'm no Toyota parts expert - but it looks like they've been superseded by a plasticey style?

Lifted from Tacoma World:

full

Would keep it all Toyota but obviously not correct and not as robust as original. I'll climb under the FJ Cruiser tonight if I think of it and take a look.

Do you need two or three line clamps? Thankfully @beno has a picture out there for the 3 line clamps.

47371-35020 is the grommet and clamp for 3 lines.
90461-08324 is the clamp for 90480-01069.

img_7501-jpg.1030069

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom