Brake pedal vibrates everytime the brake booster pump turns on (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys, new UZJ100 owner here.
My brake booster pump turns on almost every other time I use my brakes, and I can feel the vibration through the brake pedal. Will replacing the whole brake master fix this?

Mine does this, also. Owned it now for almost a year with no issues with brakes. Was told awhile back that the master cyl just does that... watching this thread
How often does your pump go on? Mine goes on after 2-3 times I use the brakes

If sitting in Park, stomp pedal a few times, the booster kicks on and vibrates the pedal for about 5 seconds or so then shuts off. If driving around, it's hard to tell when it's vibrating due to the m/t's but it will kick on and off like that (as if it's normal) while driving and stopping. Not totally sure if that's what it's supposed to do but I haven't had any problems getting it to stop. I do have a rear brake caliper piston boot that is shredded and needs replacing real bad though

I’ve had this happen to me, but it kept on happening repeatedly, while stopped, driving or while braking. Turns out I have a failure on the accumulator, so now I have to replace it.

I’ve had this happen to me, but it kept on happening repeatedly, while stopped, driving or while braking. Turns out I have a failure on the accumulator, so now I have to replace it.
Has the vibration stop after you change the accumulator?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom