Brake issue and I’m in Canada 😝 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@JohnVee I ended up ordering up the Seiken one from Cruiseryard, thanks @arcteryx I paid the extra coin for expedited shipping, fingers crossed I have it on in time for CCMC!

Thanks Bruce, it's dropped off, sign up on fedex to get status updates on the tracking #! And enjoy your time!

@Stumpalama looks like it's leaking from the diaphragm, I can feel the air coming though from the inside of the firewall by where I took the pic. Hoses and check valve grommet seem fine. Does the above quote mean I'm SOL on that part from you?
@JohnVee did claim this a while ago, though I had forgotten. I appologize for the false offer. However, I may have another one in my stash, I will check. What year is your truck?
Or, you might work something out with @JohnVee. If you do, let me know and I'll pull the one I have.

@JohnVee did claim this a while ago, though I had forgotten. I appologize for the false offer. However, I may have another one in my stash, I will check. What year is your truck?
Or, you might work something out with @JohnVee. If you do, let me know and I'll pull the one I have.

No worries, I ordered a new one from Cruiseryard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom