brake booster...FJ60 or FJ80? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nat

Threads
I have been reading previous threads and it seems that brake boosters are interchangeable between the various Landcruisers up until early 1995. Is that correct? I want a new booster in my 1972 pig to go with my new FJ80 M/C from Marlin Crawler. I found a guy with a booster from a 1985 FJ60 ($150) or from a 1994 FJ80 ($225). If both will work, which one would work best? I have 4 wheel disks already on my rig and am replacing the stock booster/mc combo.

Welcome.

Seems pretty spendy when you can go to a yard and pick one up for less than 50.00us, but if you do not have the means to do that, then this is not a bad option.

60 series, as I have used them, and know that it will work for you. Make sure that you adjust the acctuation linkage properly before final install.

Good luck!

-Steve

It seemed that was a good price, I thought boosters were hundreds of dollars. If I can get one cheaper, then I will definitely do that. Do you think $150 is too much for the FJ60 booster?

I got my mini truck booster for $30 from local pull-n-save. In all practicality pretty much the same as fj60 booster

mini also here, well i guess a few minis, make sure you get the spacer that comes with some of the early minis. minor adjust and your done.

nat -

i've got an 85 fj60 booster (and the master cylinder too) I'd let go for more reasonable $

let me know if you're interested

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom