Bragging About My Grandson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

David70FJ40

Older Than Most
Threads
I realize this is way off track but I wanted to brag about my 14 year old grandson, Walker.

Walker is very good at baseball. The 14 and under team he is part of has been together for 6 years and last month won a tournament in Charlotte, NC which gave them an invitation to the championship in Ft. Myers, FL. that started this week. Walker entered the Fastest Man competition and won over 44 other 14 years.

Fastest Man.JPG

Also, he is the only 14 year old to start varsity baseball in SC. We are very proud of this young man and wanted to brag a little.

OK No more grandparent bragging. Thanks for looking.

Nice! Tell him to keep it up and he's going to be able to go anywhere on a scholarship.

Thank you! At 14 he has already caught the eye of a college scout who now works for a pro team.

That's great and I hope he goes far...BUT does he know anything about FJ40's? :)
Any grandad worth a grain of salt needs to pass along all his knowledge.
With me, it took about two mins.
My parents lived in Ft Myers and there is a training field for some baseball team not far from them. I wonder if that is where they will play?

They are at Jet Blue Player Development Complex.
He was riding in the 40 shortly after I bought it and I offered to teach him to drive straight gear in it when he gets his permit.

They are at Jet Blue Player Development Complex.
He was riding in the 40 shortly after I bought it and I offered to teach him to drive straight gear in it when he gets his permit.

Did the same for my wife"s son. He had white knuckles and my seat has a new crease from holding on with my butt.
It' all good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom