Builds Brady Adventures Build Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I finally decided to order a rear bumper and went with dissent off-road. This is one of my last big purchases for my 100 and I am super excited. Check out this video where I talk a little bit about why I selected the dissent rear bumper and also got a few questions answered by @benc himself. I can't wait for the bumper to arrive and keep an eye out for a few upcoming videos on the bumper as we get it installed and ready for our next big trip.

There is a great thread on this bumper here

That bumper @5:09 is finally mounted on my truck! You'll like the bumper and be in awe of how well thought out the design is.

Whilst waiting the 3 months for my Bullbar to be built, I watched your install video about ten times.

Thanks to Brady Adventures this is the end result.

20210117_091610.jpg

That bumper @5:09 is finally mounted on my truck! You'll like the bumper and be in awe of how well thought out the design is.
awesome! I can't wait to get this thing. I've heard so many great things about them.

Hey @brizzle I am a fan of your videos and your build!
Hope things are getting better at home for you.

Can you please share what kind of mounts you are using by the rear hatch? They look like they will work well for the antenna

Last edited:
Hey @BrizzleI am a fan of your videos and your build!
Hope things are getting better at home for you.

Can you please share what kind of mounts you are using by the rear hatch? They look like they will work well for the antenna

Thanks man! I really appreciate it! Things are really looking up!

The mounts are kali precision. The company popped up several years ago with these mounts. The guy was on here not sure if he is still around but KP is no longer. I have seen people selling these from time to time. I would pass on them. The powder coat wasn't the best and ultimately has chipped and mounts rusted. I have seen this complaint from many others after a few months into owning them. Also the bottle opener was a cool idea but the angle made it impossible to open a beer without getting sprayed. It was a fun party trick though. Check the video below at 1:35 :cool: I have seen different versions of these come and go but if I was going to get some now I would go with @TRAIL TAILOR . His work is top notch and his mounts are stainless.

Been circiling this bumper from the get go.

A most helpful video that alerts to the "gatchas" (shipping, alum twisting, locktite, etc), all of which can be easily overcome.

This sold me. Now to get minor health issues resolved so I can pull the trigger.

Ben ought to tag this vid as it sheds a positive light on the minutiae that can trip us up.

Been circiling this bumper from the get go.

A most helpful video that alerts to the "gatchas" (shipping, alum twisting, locktite, etc), all of which can be easily overcome.

This sold me. Now to get minor health issues resolved so I can pull the trigger.

Ben ought to tag this vid as it sheds a positive light on the minutiae that can trip us up.
Thanks man! So glad it was helpful! Hope you are well soon!

Just built a usb condensation fan that is easily put up and taken down with magnets. This is not strictly a 100 series mod but a pretty cool idea for anyone that spends any time in tent. Got this idea from some guys on the roofnest facebook group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom