BP51s without UCAs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

arich

Anthony. aka arich
Threads
I've been running BP51s for 3 years now and my UCAs are squeaking. My BP51s are set at 0mm preload with no additional weight.
I'm thinking because I have such a mild lift that I go back to the stock UCAs. Thoughts?

If not I might go back to the Koni 90 Raids with the King Spring combo while I pull the SPC UCAs and change the bushings.

Anthony

I've been running BP51s for 3 years now and my UCAs are squeaking. My BP51s are set at 0mm preload with no additional weight.
I'm thinking because I have such a mild lift that I go back to the stock UCAs. Thoughts?

If not I might go back to the Koni 90 Raids with the King Spring combo while I pull the SPC UCAs and change the bushings.

Anthony
Others would disagree, but I had no problems running stock UCAs on my 1st 200 and keeping the alignment in spec with 33”s. If you end up wanting to keep stock UCAs LMK, I have take-off sets I could give you for a nominal shipping fee.

when I swapped from standard OME to BP-51 after 4 years, Slee found my UCAs were squeaking and had the repair covered under warranty, which surprized me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom