SOLD Bozeman MT: 2007 4Runner SRS 4wd (129k miles) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner
Toyota 4Runner SR5, 4x4, 4.0L V6, Automatic. Sunroof.

EDIT: 129,800 miles.
EDIT 2 (3/31/20): This car was purchased new in Wyoming, where it was driven until the last 6 months when I brought it to Montana. Winter in Wyoming means sandy roads, no salt in Wyoming or Montana. The tires are Mastercraft Courser HSX and have 4k miles on them. The V6 has a timing chain so no timing belt maintenance to deal with. Tranny flushed at 100k miles. I have oil change receipts. I printed out the carfax and can share it with you if interested. Headlight housings were replaced a few years ago, so they're not yellow and dingy. The car is pretty much stock and in primo condition. My Mom was the previous owner, since 2009. I considered keeping this car but I really don't need 5 cars. This rig just needs a new home. Ripe for mods, or keep as-is for a daily driver. The V6 gets surprisingly good gas mileage and has enough punch to pull camper/boat trailer. PM for more pics or info.

The interior is in really good condition. I'm the third owner and knew the previous two owners. No dogs, no smoking, no kids.

Asking $10,900. Clean title in hand, ready to sell

IMG_3238.JPG

IMG_3239.JPG

IMG_3240.JPG

IMG_3241.JPG

IMG_3243.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom