Bowfin Cruisers - Roof racks and more (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im about to go prinsu as well, can’t get anyone at Bowfin to reply or on ih8mud
My recommendation is, on Wednesday morning get up early, go to the Bowfin website and look to see if the rack is available. That's exactly the tip Patrick gave me and he was 100% accurate.

s***, I hope Pat is OK.
Gosh, man, me too! I don't know Patrick, but he was lovely to communicate with and his racks are excellent. He runs in the same circles as some buddies of mine up in Michigan. They are all fisherman. Maybe Patrick has gone fishing or headed out West... Hoping that he's ok.

I just finished assembling the last prototype. I really like how it ended. Here are some quick shots as I literally just finished screwing it up and it's starting to rain.
20180610_160524.jpg

employee monitoring software

Hey I reached out to Bowfin Cruisers regarding a roof rack for my FJ40, have not heard anything. Are they still in business? Does anyone have a phone number for them? Thanks Tom

Anyone know if a contact number for Bowfin? Thanks

40 racks are VERY close to being in stock. There are a couple of bends that are one at a time and take forever. Once those are in the cnc bender file the process speeds up a ton.

We (I lol) are very much in business and moving forward. It has taken off a lot faster than I thought and am very grateful but it has caused a lot of bottlenecks. They are getting worked out though!

there are a ton more offerings ahead including 70 series options, 200 series and a completely new style rack for a more retro look. Stay tuned and thank you all so much!

@dogfishlake Finally was able to snag an 80 rack last week when they were in stock after months of looking. Super psyched and more than happy to wait for a high quality, well designed product, made by a mud member. Looking forward to getting it mounted!

40 racks are VERY close to being in stock. There are a couple of bends that are one at a time and take forever. Once those are in the cnc bender file the process speeds up a ton.

We (I lol) are very much in business and moving forward. It has taken off a lot faster than I thought and am very grateful but it has caused a lot of bottlenecks. They are getting worked out though!

there are a ton more offerings ahead including 70 series options, 200 series and a completely new style rack for a more retro look. Stay tuned and thank you all so much!
very interested in that retro look Pat!

Hey y’all, just posted a video of my bowfin rack installed on my 80. Beyond impressed and so stoked I waited for one.

In for pics of the rack for the 200… just got a 570 and looking for a rack.

Does anyone know the size of the bolts? I accidentally threw away my extras

I thought you guys might like some pictures of Pat's 55 rack. I went with the optional canoe roller on back. The awesome thing is my Alpha tent by the Bush Co. fits perfect on the rack, it looks like they were made for each other. So happy with the purchase, no regrets at all! Even my wife loves it. :)

IMG_4064.JPG

IMG_4242.JPG

IMG_4091.JPG

LOL, just read your post without my reading glasses and that pic with the bridge looked like you used the canoe roller to carry the bridge on the rack. Ugh, getting old sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom