Bowfin Cruisers - Roof racks and more (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As some one that has one of these racks, was in round two of the initial rack. Still happy with it. The only problem I have had was the wrong hardware got sent which was fixed by @dogfishlake with out asking and the powder coating flaking on the sharp corners. But the flaking is minimal and I bet it's way better as he has many more in service now. Will buy another one when I get another truck!!

Last edited:
Can’t wait for them to go back on sale, have a 62 series rack that I love and am trying to hold out for one for my 100!
Haha you got me so excited. I've been checking everyday and when I quickly scrolled and seen that there was a new post I got my hopes up! Anticipation is killing me! Know I gotta be quick and don't wanna miss out.

I'm interested for my 80.

Excellent news! Will be checking daily so I can snag one. I ALMOST caved for the prinsu but now I'll wait. Just getting an update that you haven't had to shut it down is great news. Just gotta be quick enough to order now!
What's wrong with the Prinsu rack?

I had hoped by now but it isn't quite there yet. I have a new set of side rails to work with this weekend that get me closer to the goal. Also, I am trying a new set of wider cross bars for this. The 60 roof is a bit wider and while it would be nice to offer something that can fit it all, it really isn't going to happen and still look good IMO. Still, I should have the 60 version up on the website for sale before the month is out!

www.bowfincruisers.com

The hook at the front looks like a limb catch and I like the mounting hardware in the bowfin better. Just looks cleaner to me.
Mounting clamps are better on the Bowfin but they were recently updated on the Prinsu. I was torn between the 2 but at the time I was able to get the Prinsu for $300 less so that settled that. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom