Boulder Creek - Memorial Day Weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Boulder Creek - Memorial Day Weekend
Ok, so I just got the 411 from Howard at Boulder Creek.

1. It is $65 per driver to camp, wheel, and participate in the activities for the ENTIRE weekend (Friday through Monday). $25 per passenger for the ENTIRE weekend.
2. We can camp on the trail if we want. Most people will camp in the front, but we are more than welcome to camp on the 750.
3. There are multiple off-road groups going including the Austin Rovers and Crawltex.
4. Registration can be done upon arrival, however, they would like an approximate number of attendies for planning purposes. If we let him know ahead of time, they will check out the trail conditions before arrival.
5. About 100 or so markers have been installed on the trails in the last couple of weeks. Yeehaw!

Some of the highlights are: Wheeling all of the days, guided sunset trail rides, and night time riding is allowed until 10:30 p.m (otherwise known as cherry-time). There will be a sponsored lunch and other fun stuff.

Boulder Creek Off Road Park - Memorial Day Weekend

Who's in?

we are in! this place looks like the sweetness!!!

crawltex was at longs last weekend.

I'll see if I can make it maybe one of the days, no camping and not sure what I'd drive. How long of a drive is it up there?

One hour and ten minutes from my front door. Not bad at all. Maybe closer for you

Not sure but for now, if urine, we're in!

I just bought a tent so now i HAVE to go, right. It would be cool to caravan down. What days is everyone going?

Saturday, Sunday and maybe Monday. It should be a very good weekend and crowd. We've got people coming from all over the state.

It looks most likely we are gong and we will camp. Who's bring the couch and TV?

Ah hell yeah! when you going jen? Is there anyone else from here that might go from alc?

Allegedly, Brett is going. Adam's having truck problems, but he still wants to go. I'm sure there will be enough room for him and Leslie if we go as a group. When are you guys leaving? I want to leave on Friday after work. When does everyone plan on going?

Ladies and Gents - I have to rework when I'm going this weekend. I didn't look at the calendar and thought Memorial Day weekend was weekend after next. I've got a few family obligations Saturday morning so it looks like I'm not going to be heading up until Saturday around noon. I'll probably camp Saturday night but depending on the temperatures and humidity, I'm not sure if that will be in a tent or my camper. Either way, I'll be there Saturday and Sunday even if I just day trip it both times. I'll know more by Thursday or Friday.

Ben, call Adam back. He says his motor is seized...can't even turn it by hand. He is talking about having it towed to the shop tomorrow. Maybe you can help diagnose it before he pays for the tow.

If he has a seized motor theres nothing anyone can do in two days. He needs a new motor, plain and simple. Been there, done that...twice!

Brett I ddi the same damn thing. I thought this was next weekend also. This weekend was suppose to be locker install time. We can still go but I just wont be locked or have fit my 36's. Im going to look at the website with angie and decide when were going.

If he has a seized motor theres nothing anyone can do in two days. He needs a new motor, plain and simple. Been there, done that...twice!quote]
not always the case depents if its just a piston or a rod or what. I am going to get kevins dad to tear in to it! and see what he can find then go from there.

Hope So And Good Luck!

I just went to the coast this past weekend so I don't know after washing the 'cruiser I'll feel like taking it to get dirty again. Then there is the $160 of just gas I burned going to the coast. :crybaby: But the dogs had a blast!

Padre008.jpg

Padre039.jpg

Last edited: