Bought my tires today (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I found a set of 1/3 worn BFG A/T 33/10.50/15 for $200.00 on Craigslist today.:clap: Took my Christmas money and got them.:bounce::bounce2:
Should have them on by Monday.:steer::steer:

I found a set of 1/3 worn BFG A/T 33/10.50/15 for $200.00 on Craigslist today.:clap: Took my Christmas money and got them.:bounce::bounce2:
Should have them on by Monday.:steer::steer:

Great that will be an improvement. Hope you had a wonderful christmas and havea happy new year. :cheers:

Sounds like a nice improvement.

Hey David, I passed you on I-20 tuesday night at about 6:00. You were cruising in the right lane going about 65 while all of us flew by going 75+. Life is good in the slow lane.:)

Jeremy

Hey Jeremy, It wasn't me. Tuesday night is Scout night, at 6:00 I ws in the shower getting ready.
I have seen several 62's the same color as mine,though.

Ron, I did go tall skinny. but now I have to repaint the white wheels.(what color) The chrome ones I have are 10" wide, so I wouldn't be able to air down much w/ out blowing a bead.

get them powdercoated black :) then black out your grill, door handles, mirrors, etc...would look sharp. Son in law just got himself a powdercoater if you want to see if he will do it for a great price while he practices. LOL I just saw a valve cover he did that came out pretty good considering it was all rusty and pitted before he started.

Not sure if I'm going to black it out.....yet....still thinking about it

Can't wait to see pics.

Hey Jeremy, It wasn't me. Tuesday night is Scout night, at 6:00 I ws in the shower getting ready.
I have seen several 62's the same color as mine,though.

But it had a Lowcountry Landcruisers sticker on the back lower part of the rear glass.

Strange.

Jeremy

That was Jim...OCDBeetle His is dk. gray. mine is gold w/ a sticker on the windshield
He lives in Florence,by the way

Got my tires on today.:bounce::bounce2: I need to clean them up, and I will post pics.
I put them on the wide wheels, to keep the height down. They are real close to hitting the front of the front fender.:idea:
Best of all, no road noise:clap::clap:

Here's what they look like and one of wheel turned next to front fender
100_1757.jpg
100_1758.jpg

hell if you just get stock springs on that rig it will gain 2 inches easy...I think they are shot. Belmont might have the springs from his brothers still you can get...hahaha

She does climb a hill though...bad springs or not :D :D

After 237,000 miles, they might have settled a bit

Well, the good and the bad.

Good:
On the highway, they ride smooth with little road noise.
At 70 MPH, my tach dropped from 2500 to 2250
Bad:
With it loaded with 5 people (me and 4 scouts) and my gear in the back, twice I heard the tire
rub in the right rear. Maybe I should put them on the 8" wheels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom