Bought an LC with stereo stolen - what's missing here? (pics) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.jchattdesign.com
Thought I'd be able to fix this with just a harness replacement kit but it appears much more is missing than I thought. I have the "rear speaker" harness, but that's only 4 wires. It looks like I've got 11-12 cut wires and the main harness is mostly intact. I also noticed a 2-pin plug that has nothing.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

web.jpg

web.jpg

What year is it? I would suggest getting an EWD (electrical wiring diagram) for your truck. It makes work like this simple.

I think someone even made the 1996 LC version available as a download here on MUD.

That's a good resource, but not what I am talking about. I sent you a PM.

Thought I'd be able to fix this with just a harness replacement kit but it appears much more is missing than I thought. I have the "rear speaker" harness, but that's only 4 wires. It looks like I've got 11-12 cut wires and the main harness is mostly intact. I also noticed a 2-pin plug that has nothing.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

web.jpg

web.jpg
Do you have any active pictures of this issue? Did you ever get it fixed? I have a similar situation and am trying to find some more options before I decide what to do. Let me know any pointers you have! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom