1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bought a Sonicare tooth brush

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Colorado Boy-74-FJ40, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Colorado Boy-74-FJ40

Colorado Boy-74-FJ40 I may grow older but I refuse to grow up!

Sounds ghey but this tooth brushing system is the schizzle! It is ultra high sonic brushing. The brush head oscillates so quick you can barely see it. It really really does a good job cleaning my teeth. It takes some getting used to but I believe it was a good investment ($117.00) Two hand brush "motors" and two heads, charging base and travel case, got it at Costco. I know there are some Dentists on this forum, Thought you would like to hear some of us would like to keep our teeth in our head.

2. Landpimp

Landpimp

Media:
    they are AWSOME, my dentist says its saved me a ton of $$$ as sense I have been using one I have had no dental issues(well except for an old crown falling off)

I bet i got my 1st Sonicare 15 years ago, it was a local company then and the owner(before he sold out a few years ago) was a client of ours.

3. WagonsRule

WagonsRule

Those things make your mouth feel great. It's like having a daily mouthgasm.

4. TX_TLC

TX_TLC

5. beaufort-fj60

beaufort-fj60

Media:
    Albums:
    don't take it with you on a trip if you're flying. Recently the TSA removed my sonic care toothbrush from my checked luggage and left me a TSA "thank you for the toothbrush" card in my luggage.

6. TX_TLC

TX_TLC

That sucks! I just flew with mine to Vegas in June...

Of course I also did just read on xdtalk about TSA removing his XD from his checked luggage...:eek:

7. beaufort-fj60

beaufort-fj60

Media:
    Albums:
    yeah, I was pissed and wondered what else they helped themselves to, but I couldn't remember exactly what I had packed. For some reason, having it stolen by the TSA made me feel like a "sucker".

8. cary

cary

Just an FYI, I tried the Sonic Care and hated the thing. A few months ago I decided to try the Braun/Oral B one and found I like that unit. In speaking with my dentist he said that he has found the people tend to like one or the other. The bottom line is they are worth using, but if you find you don't like one, try the other as you may like it better.

9. Cuerno Largo

Cuerno Largo SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    I figured the dentists like them because it makes people brush longer than with a regular toothbrush. I don't think I could be a dentist because I hate seeing people with "Summer Teeth".

I had a Sonicare, but it stopped working about a year ago and I just went back to a regular toothbrush.

10. WagonsRule

WagonsRule

Summer teeth? Summer there summer not?

11. Cuerno Largo

Cuerno Largo SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    Some are green, some are brown, some are missing. You got the idea :hillbilly:

12. Texx

Texx

According to an ex girlfriend, you can get a whole lot more than a mouthgasm...oh, and she said to remember the baggie!

13. NorCalDoug

NorCalDoug problems solved daily...

it took me a few days to get used to the feeling, especially on the roof of my mouth, but I love mine.

I've had mine for a couple years now...

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">