bought a late model 40 in AZ, drive it back to CO. or ship???? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just be ready for what "could" happen on the trip!

Remember the Hawke/Hawksis episode.... They had a rocky start on their long drive, and it turned into quite the discussion topic on this board...

Good Luck.

Personally - I say go for it.

Rocky

I vote for driving!

....it would be kinda fun:hmm:..... and I do know them in and out....I could buy a few:wrench:'s when I get there, point it NW and:steer: and hope I dont:bang: for doing this and Have to say :flipoff2: for all you who convinced me drive her:meh:

But if you point it NW from AZ, you'll never get to CO - you'll end up in UT or NV. Of course, those are good too :D
:steer:

drive it! bring a gun if you can check it in the plane baggage? some tools and get on the road, I hauled my parts pile 55 from AZ (definetly not as far) but it was a fun trip and a long day, I had it loaded on a trailer and pulled it with a huge diesel rental moving truck. My wife just about s*** her pants when I came around the corner :)

honestly, another option is to tow it, fly out there, get a uhaul with a trailer and tow it home, or rent a car with unlimited mileage and rent a uhaul trailer.

Since you don't know its history drive it around town for an hour or so to check it out (tow bills can get very expensive).

Then I'd go for it.

I'd drive my 40 across the country should the need arise.

Got a shipping quote of $425!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( got a friend at a new car dealer in the area) hardly makes it worth the time and fuel for that price, the air bus ticket is $150 alone + atleast another $200 in fuel and hookers:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom