Bought a FJ80 this morning! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bought a FZJ80 this morning!

I finally went and did it, bought a FJ80! I got a 96, one owner, 106k for $9,900. It has diff locks, too. Never seen dirt it looks like so it should be super clean. I'm stoked, figured you all would understand how fired up I am.

I'm sure I'll be posting some tech questions soon...:D

Last edited:
Welcome and I'll be the first to say post some pics! :flipoff2:

Great! I understand you have put about 10k aside to start the mods, right?:)

e5a26aba.gif

Oh, and welcome! :flipoff2:

Welcome!

Welcome and I will save the congratulations until pictures are available...

thanks everyone, i'll put some pics once it is delivered...should be a couple weeks. it's red with tan leather...there's a teaser for y'all.

Great! I understand you have put about 10k aside to start the mods, right?:)

Man, I wish! This will be my daily driver after spending 1.5 years driving a company vehicle. I am thinking 2" OME Suspension (for ride quality - medium springs should do fine I think), ARB Bull Bar (eventually), and replacement stereo with XM built in and maybe a snorkel for cooler air intake but no major mods planned at this point.

My new Cruiser will get narrow Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armors before the snow flies in the fall for sure. I have had exceptionally good results with these tires when it comes to driving highway speeds in icy snowy conditions all over the West.

Welcome aboard and let the fun begin :flipoff2:

welcome :flipoff2:

My FZJ80 was picked today by the transport at the dealer today...should take delivery on Saturday! For those that wanted a pic, here you go - from the dealer -
TLC1.jpg
TLC2.jpg

Man that is red!
Looks good, congrats!

Clean looking rig! HOT color!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom