bought a 40 and need parts! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1973Guppie

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.noahsarkstlc.com
here's some pics, honestly, what the hell is wrong with me?

it has a 2f that we got to run fairly nicely, header, and front disc brake axle. Plan is to restore it and sell it.

I need: passenger side door in good shape, 3spd top plate and shifter, 1972 vintage steering wheel, 2f air cleaner, front bib toyota emblem, stock side door mirrors, 2f fan shroud, front heater, rear heater, used dash pad, clutch inspection cover, 3spd transfer case 4x4 linkage shifter & bracket

Noah
760-497-1027
IMG00340-20110511-1458.jpg
IMG00341-20110511-1458.jpg
IMG00342-20110511-1459.jpg

Last edited:
That cruiser is two blocks from my house, I know the shop, saw the roof line of the 40 over the fence.......

Sweet, congrats! I have a 2F air cleaner as well if you need it. Guess I should have held on to that three speed when we did that tranny job.

3 speed top shifter, Toyota badge, inspection cover, front heater will be in your pile, maybe a rebuildable rear heater ( gotta do more digging ) What carb parts ? and much as I enjoy San Digeo I cant trade anymore parts for surf lessons ( your fellow cruiserheads down there will know about that LOL )

Chris,
I still have the tranny / tcase on the skid at my work if guppy wants it he can have it for what I paid you for it.
Ken
:beer:

well, got the truck home safe and sound. Had a little talk with the neighbors so hopefully there will be no problems. Gotta get it in the garage within the next few weeks. First thing to do is to get it running and street legal so I can at least move it around in and out of the garage.

Noah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom