For Sale Boston North TRADES Need Perfect drivers fender and Small jump seats, for what-ever you want from 3 FJ40s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have 3 rigs i'm parting out 66,73,74, trade for rust free drivers fender, maybe a set of small rear jump seats. I have hardtop parts, OEM seats, aftermarket rollbar, ambulance doors, one-piece tailgate, rollling chassis, all inside located 50 miles north of boston lots of small bits too.

I am interested in the 66 stuff

I’m interested in the 1974 wiring harness if original. I’m located on the south shore.

What do the 73 seats you have look like? Please post some pictures. Thanks.

Interested in OEM seats.

Have 3 rigs i'm parting out 66,73,74, trade for rust free drivers fender, maybe a set of small rear jump seats. I have hardtop parts, OEM seats, aftermarket rollbar, ambulance doors, one-piece tailgate, rollling chassis, all inside located 50 miles north of boston lots of small bits too.
Morning Stan, Just seen some fenders list here in the classified. I'm looking the longer two jack rods and possible headrest. On the 73 do you have the indicator lights red green etc. I'm also looking for the older two wire hose clamps. Do you have any misc tool items or canvas roll for said tools? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom