For Sale Boston - 2002 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2002 Land Cruiser with 257k on it, all maintenance paperwork going back to 2005, and $3000+ put into it within the last 3000 miles in an oil change, brakes, speakers, timing belt, water pump, serp belt, and 33" BFG KO2's. Owned by a housewife (second owner) from about 10k miles on. Great frame, some body rot. Bought two months or so ago for a road trip down to Florida and back, which it completed flawlessly. Smooth as butter on the highway at 85+; even got 16.5 MPG on one tank.

All done less than a month ago:
- New Timing belt, water pump, and serpentine belt
- Oil change
- 4 new 285/75r16 BFGoodrich KO2 tires (NO Rubbing at full flex)
- 2 new pioneer speakers in front
- Rear brake pads and rotor
- ~1.2 inch torsion bar crank

This rig was inspected by Sullivan Brothers Toyota and the only thing it still needs are front swaybar links (I didn't do them for offroading) and a muffler ($132 on summit racing).

I have all paperwork going back to 2005 for this truck, including paperwork for the recent work with the Toyota inspection report.

Text me: six one Seven seven Five Six Six two one four

20191124_161154.jpg

20191125_152232.jpg

20191127_150253.jpg

20200106_193006.jpg

20200106_193040.jpg

Last edited:
I will take good ones tomorrow. It is what I would consider awesome by new england standards. Basically a little surface rust on the welds and nothing else to speak of.

Have you listed on Craigslist? I had a TON of interest in my wrecked '03 on Boston Craigslist.

Why are you selling it after only two months? I imagine the rot and rust cause some folks to hesitate, but the length of your ownership is also a concern.

Why are you selling it after only two months? I imagine the rot and rust cause some folks to hesitate, but the length of your ownership is also a concern.

I've got auto ADD. I bought it for the road trip and decided I wanted a gladiator after, which I now have. The rot sucks but it's an incredibly solid truck otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom