Borrow alum pipe wrenches this weekend? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
Does anyone have two pipe wrenches that are made of ALUM? They need to be at least 12" long. I have the steel ones but swinging them for 30 PVC pipes uncoupling and then re-coupling will be tiring.

I'll see if I can rent them as well as a backup.

Thanks.

Can't help any with the wrenches, but can offer to help for a while if those little wrenches are too heavy for you. Thats a deep hole.

Same here. I can offer some muscle if you need it. I would only have one wrench to offer since my second is too small. The cool thing about my pipe wrenches is they belonged to my dad. That means they are older than I am.

thanks fellas, might take you up on that if i get my prep done. I'll see if Home Depot has ALUM rentals

Let me know man. Don't have any plans for the weekend now.

Did you find some wrenches?

Did you find some wrenches?

I scrubbed the project in favor of biking, hiking, going to the movies with Isabelle, cleaning the kitchen tile grout with a toothpick....... 🤣

My pump extraction apparatus is not quite done yet so I'm not ready. Damn you good camping weather :bang:

I got a load of water last night after grabbing pizza in Cedar Crest.

I know, priorities.....

Water hauling.jpg

I scrubbed the project in favor of biking, hiking, going to the movies with Isabelle, cleaning the kitchen tile grout with a toothpick....... 🤣

My pump extraction apparatus is not quite done yet so I'm not ready. Damn you good camping weather :bang:

I got a load of water last night after grabbing pizza in Cedar Crest.

I know, priorities.....

View attachment 1991657

Haha. You are almost as bad as me at putting stuff off. I don't blame you though. Great weather to do anything but work. Since I've got a hall pass today I'm going to head up to Manzano and drown some worms.

I scrubbed the project in favor of biking, hiking, going to the movies with Isabelle …

I hate to be in the "old man" in the room, but as my mom always said "work first, play later."

That said, I approve of your redirection in priorities. :p

Side note. That philosophy my mom instilled in me apparently was passed to her from my grandparents. My cousins were told the same thing by my aunt and uncle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom