Borla on the LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm probably a little late to the Black Friday party... but anyone know of a place that has these at a discount for my '01? I am deathly afraid of drone.. have modified too many cars to play around with a DT or custom magnaflow option. Each ear to his own.. Will take suggestions.. but I think Borla has the least amount of drone right? Thanks for the help.. 🙌 Pic for attention..

20211201_160122.jpg

drone IMO is a personal preference thing, what i consider drone and what you consider drone may be two different things. i have a borla cat back on my 98 LC and i can tell you it DOES have drone, right around the 2000-2400 RPM, which for me is right around highway speeds. Now with that said, it isn't bad, very tolerable IMO

Did you guys notice any performance increase?

The 2000 pretty much was a direct replacement ,fit perfectly,as far as performance increase , not noticeable to me.

I definitely noticed a power bump on my VVTI truck. There are two versions of the Borla, one with a 2.5" tip that fits through the tow bracket and one with a 4" tip that doesn't.
Do you know the part # for the one that fits in the tow bracket?

Yea, Borla Cat back installs very easily, and perfect fit. No drone.. more like a subtle hum, with a V8 burble.
Just FYI, Dissent skids (3rd section) wont fit with the Borla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom