BOOT, SHIFT LEVER 77 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anybody know of a semi-similar boot thing... of course it's probably long since out of production.

3355560020 BOOT, SHIFT LEVER 33555 HZJ73,77,KZJ7#..ATM05.
1993 - 08.1999

3355560150 BOOT, SHIFT LEVER 33555 HZJ74,76..ATM 08.
1999 - 08.2004

IMG_3855.JPG

Maybe something like this could work

But the first thing I thought of is the trail gear style doubler shifter boot, cut it in half, get two boots.

I measured it and drew it up in fusion so I'm going to try and 3d print a mold and see if I can pour one in poly resin. never tried anything quite like this so... probably going to fail huge but I have to try.

I also ordered one from europe from a web site, probably never see it and lose my 36$ USD but that is also worth a try.

boot attempt.jpg

good luck with the mold, making things and working with your hands is always rewarding and worth the effort, success or not.

I measured it and drew it up in fusion so I'm going to try and 3d print a mold and see if I can pour one in poly resin. never tried anything quite like this so... probably going to fail huge but I have to try.

I also ordered one from europe from a web site, probably never see it and lose my 36$ USD but that is also worth a try.

View attachment 3288379
There is no failure when doing something new... you simply discovered yet another way NOT to do it. Experience is the best teacher. When that experience actually helps to mold your character for the better, that is called wisdom.

I applaud your ingenuity and willingness to try to figure out new solutions! :cheers:

There is no failure when doing something new... you simply discovered yet another way NOT to do it. Experience is the best teacher. When that experience actually helps to mold your character for the better, that is called wisdom.

I applaud your ingenuity and willingness to try to figure out new solutions! :cheers:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom