Boost and EGT Gauges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am ready to measure the boost in my rig, and would like to see the EGT"S as well. Took some pictures of a fellow BJ74 here in Edmonton yestreday set up really nice, but failed to ask where he got his stuff. I have already worked through where to put the EGT.

Here are my questions:

Where is the best place to buy an EGT setup?
Was going to buy a boost controller off Ebay - 13 bucks shipped, vacuum accuated.
Wheres the best place to buy guages for boost and EGT's - boost gauge needs to be vacuum actuated.
What are my options for placing the gauges - A pillar, on top of dash - I assume those two would be the less involved.

Prices would be great appreciated, as I'm a student on a budget.

Did a search, but didn't see much for the 70 series. I have a BJ74 JDM 24v. Im assuming I'd want 24 volt gauges and bulbs, seeing that I only have the stock wimpy 24 to 12v converter.

Ideas?

Tanner

Autometer have 24V gauges .. better check on their site for EGT gauge kit it will come with the gauge itself and the probe to use with this guage ( cable too ).

ISSPRO it's the brand that I like .. google it or egauges it's a good option too ..

dieselmanor another website option to buy ..

westach has some nice looking 2 in 1 gauges.

the ones with the "self powered" thermocouple only require power for the light, so you can pop a 24v bulb into it and be good.

I prefer isspro over autometer , autometer was finicky.

Here are some pictures of westach in my bj70, they are egt,boost,water temp,oil pressure
PC240066.jpg

Here are some pictures of westach in my bj70, they are egt,boost,water temp,oil pressure

nice. that's the same setup I plan to put in the radio hole on my 42.

also second the vote for the little Auber digital gauge. Cheapest out there, and works great.

i have the 24v autometer in the bj74, good piece of kit.
koso on the rz350. and dakota digital on the faux-lux.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom