Boneyard Finds (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does NAPA sell it in an aerosol can do you know?
Yes, you can get it in a spray/rattle can, or in pints, quarts, etc. You need to go to the NAPA paint and body store on 2nd street, south of the warehouse.

20190502_074838.jpg

Cool, i'll do this next time when I need a can vs buying it from online. Thx.

Yes, you can get it in a spray/rattle can, or in pints, quarts, etc. You need to go to the NAPA paint and body store on 2nd street, south of the warehouse.

Cool, i'll do this next time when I need a can vs buying it from online. Thx.

I have used the color matched aerosol paint from NAPA a few times (to repaint a grille, license plate surround, etc). Be aware, they DO NOT and WILL NOT (even if you ask) add a hardener to the aerosol paint, so it takes a long time to cure/harden.. plan on about a week. If you put the part into service before the paint fully cures/hardens it will not hold up well.

I have used the color matched aerosol paint from NAPA a few times (to repaint a grille, license plate surround, etc). Be aware, they DO NOT and WILL NOT (even if you ask) add a hardener to the aerosol paint, so it takes a long time to cure/harden.. plan on about a week. If you put the part into service before the paint fully cures/hardens it will not hold up well.

Thank you Nick for this important info. I know Jack Diddly about this stuff so i'll abide by your warning.

1564761449729.png

Half off tomorrow at the u-pull. You need to sign up for their "perks" membership. No cost. Just name, and phone number. I'm waiting to see how fast they sell my number.

UPAP.jpg

Half off tomorrow at the u-pull. You need to sign up for their "perks" membership. No cost. Just name, and phone number. I'm waiting to see how fast they sell my number.

View attachment 2117408
Great... thanks for the warning. I knew I shoulda gone today

Just a little busy.
20191027_123506.jpg

B868E007-F6D1-4488-9D4E-2485A28A696E.jpeg

I am looking for a complete uncut 2uz engine harness that is not vvti, electric throttle body, and DBW. I think most 2uz equipped vehicles in the 2003-2004 range fit this description. If you see something in a yard please let me know.

I am looking for a complete uncut 2uz engine harness that is not vvti, electric throttle body, and DBW. I think most 2uz equipped vehicles in the 2003-2004 range fit this description. If you see something in a yard please let me know.
You can search their inventory.

You can search their inventory.

I have done that before and twice drove down to find that hacks had already hacked the harness to get other parts. I have signed up for their alerts too but they don't seem to work for me.

It would be ideal if I could get there when the vehicle is fresh.

Just received this notification.
421FA98A-7BB6-4385-9368-E734AAB6B514.jpeg

If anyone goes to check this let me know if it has a good hood. I cannot get there until Saturday at the earliest.

Did you pull the ECU harness from 2004 V8 4runner?

Did you pull the ECU harness from 2004 V8 4runner?

No the 04 was stripped, nothing left I could use. I pulled a harness from a sequioa that was not perfect but I should be able to fix it.

If I found something cleaner, probably wouldn't turn it down.

I pulled the sunroof cassette from that thing and coupla other odds and ends. I was really tempted to feed my hordeness and pull the entire powertrain but I abstained. I was thinking, "nah, I got Dennis for that. He'll have the parts I need" :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom