Boneyard Finds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don'tcha love it when plan comes together?
Someone did all the work and left this r150 sitting at upull. Snagged the clutch pedal and the brake pedal for a manual swap taco/3rd gen 4runner too

Last edited:
interesting where it puking oil, towards the shifters. Just interesting.
I THINK my w56 vented its fluid into the tcases and ran dry'ish. Its a mystery why it didn't vent properly
My tcase that broke was puking oil from the shifters too. The shifters should have a metal oil deflector thing and require two gaskets to sandwich it. Don’t think you can get the gaskets or at least I couldn’t find part numbers so I made my own out of some sort of rubbery gasket material

also the output seals can leak all the oil from the trans into the void between the two

Last edited:
1674318356217.png

Coupon for the boneyard. It looks like they might have been bought by another company.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GX470.jpg

Thank for sharing 👊🏼. I got a couple trim pieces this morning that were broken on my unit. What I wasn’t expecting to find was a non-nav unit. Now I finally can put a modern head unit 😃. Engine, transmission and transfer case is gone. Interior is a little rough some parts are salvageable.

B70FF6D7-4A66-4FC4-9C02-93B41B7BF9B6.jpeg

Hey @NMBound

I had your phone number, but can't seem to find it. Don't know for sure, but thought you might be interested.

Hey @NMBound

I had your phone number, but can't seem to find it. Don't know for sure, but thought you might be interested.

Yeah man I got the alert for that one yesterday. I went to look at it earlier but had to jump out of line and go do this instead...

I'm headed there in the morning when they open to strip it down and hopefully get the steering rack and control arms. Anything else that's discontinued.

20230429_163810.jpg

Hey @NMBound

I picked up a trailer for $20 yesterday and my wife helped me get this home, along with the rear seats and a very rare front strut bar. Big score. Saved it from the crusher. Could not have done it without her. I pulled almost all of the interior last Sunday. I'll head back for the control arms and steering rack on Saturday if it's still there.

20230503_230010.jpg

20230502_192508.jpg

I picked up a trailer for $20 yesterday and my wife helped me get this home, along with the rear seats and a very rare front strut bar. Big score. Saved it from the crusher. Could not have done it without her. I pulled almost all of the interior last Sunday. I'll head back for the control arms and steering rack on Saturday if it's still there.

View attachment 3314284

View attachment 3314286

Nice score on the trailer!

That was a 12 hour rental from Uhaul for $20 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh hell. I have trailers if you ever need one. Probably easier to rent one than come out here to pick it up, but you are welcome to borrow either one.

Oh hell. I have trailers if you ever need one. Probably easier to rent one than come out here to pick it up, but you are welcome to borrow either one.

You're right, it would be more difficult. But if it's a difficult haul or the circumstances call for it, I'll take you up on that. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure any trailer in Albuquerque that cheap can be assumed stolen property.

It seems pickin's at the boneyard have been slim since the company changed hands. I haven't been looking at their inventory as a result. That said ...

Lexus GX470. It's been there for 20 days.

At the yard getting parts for my Sequoia and GX. Seen this 80 series LC on the other side of the fence. Must be hitting the yard soon.

IMG_4046.jpeg

1693654138632.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom