bolt size (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
need size bolts for battery tray bracket to body/frame and size of bolt for bracket that hold coil bracket to engine thanks

Bolt size 1971. Rear taillight brackets do not See it listed
The factory bolts holding the rear combination light bracket to the rear frame member are part no. 91651-40820, which would be M8-1.25, 20 mm long with integral flat and lock washer.

Another size question the nuts that hold on grill screen. In front of radiator. Didnt notice that on list. Thanks 👍

Just added the tail light bracket to frame bolts.

The Bib grill mesh mounting studs ARE listed (Line 110) as 6mm x 1.0 x 15mm so they take nuts that are 6mm x 1.0 with 10mm heads.
I just added the nuts as a separate item. Line 111.

Last edited:
Just have a slight lull in my day job before the crap hits the fan and I start traveling a lot. Figured I would haunt this site while I can!

Just added the tail light bracket to frame bolts.

The Bib grill mounting studs ARE listed (Line 110) as 6mm x 1.0 x 15mm so they take nuts that are 6mm x 1.0 with 10mm heads.
I just added the nuts as a separate item. Line 111.
I was talking about the grill mesh thats in front of radiator. The mesh that the Toyota letters mount to thanks for your help i appreciate it

Those should be 8mm x 1.25 x 16mm with captured split washer.
Don't know why that was not on the spreadsheet but I just added it!
Note: Edited 3/7/19 to correct bad information!

Last edited:
need size bolts for battery tray bracket to body/frame and size of bolt for bracket that hold coil bracket to engine thanks

Not sure where you are sourcing your bolts but @davework is a Mud vendor and has a great selection of JIS hardware.

Battery pedestal to frame bolts? There are 6 total; two down from the top of the frame and 4 on the inside of the frame rail.

I know they are m8x1.25 but I don't know the 'correct' length and / or if the lengths differ based on the above.

Not sure where you are sourcing your bolts but @davework is a Mud vendor and has a great selection of JIS hardware.

Hardware store around thr corner has all these stainless or regular

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom