boliva steamshovel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ok gang looks like im doing this one solo anyone interested in comming with please call me this evening or tomorrow at 775-530-4292

Dan

Sorry did not get the message until this morning, My c-phone is acting up I think it is fixed. Can't go on Sunday due to work. If you go by yourself let someone know and be careful. Are you just going to the rock or all the over.

Have fun and take pics.

Mike

Well being as im going solo prolly wont try the rock ill prolly run up Steamshovel and i wont be going all the way through just going to scout a few spots and make sure everything is cool i will check out that side as well but wont try going up if im Solo best to be safe than sorry

Dan :cheers::steer::bounce::bounce2:

Ok gang the trails looking good but your gonna get some Nevada pinstriping no matter what and heres a few pics

Dan :steer::cheers:
0517091100.jpg
0517091102.jpg
0517091102a.jpg

thats bolivia in the first set heres a few more im thinking first weekend in june but up to you guys on when

Dan :cheers::steer::bounce2:
0517091252.jpg
0517091253a.jpg
0517091043.jpg

And i wanna Mention Thank you SarMark for keeping an ear out for and watching out for me very much Appreciated bud its people like you that make 4x4ing enjoyable you ever need any help just call me or John and you got it with anything doesnt matter bud good peice of mind Knowing i had someone like you watching out for me if i needed it Thank You

Thanks Dan for the kind words. I would have went with you if it wasn't for work. Glad you made it back okay. Mark

no i didnt but then again i wasnt trying to either cause i was out there solo didnt wanna chance it

Dan :cheers::steer:

Nah bud out there solo wasnt worth it just wanted to check things out and it was just me by myself so i thjought it best to be on the safe side of things but trust me i so wanted to go for it

Nah bud out there solo wasnt worth it just wanted to check things out and it was just me by myself so i thjought it best to be on the safe side of things but trust me i so wanted to go for it

Im there with ya man. That was a good call.
Its better to be safe than sorry for sure. Call me a pu$$y, but its been my experience the worst things happen when you least expect them.
Im just not that hardcore I guess.

K

Ok Gan wondering if we wanna do this trail first weekend of june or what kinda need to know one way or the other

Ok Gan wondering if we wanna do this trail first weekend of june or what kinda need to know one way or the other

Sorry Dan,

I know I keep pushing to do this trail, but I just have too many other things going on right now. So if we run it in the next month, I will have to pass. Which I am not happy about.

Jack

No go for me!

K

Ok well lets decide when is a good time for this trail for everyone im game whenever cause its in my back yard but let me know when you guys can do this trail would like all that can to be there anyway let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom