SOLD Boise, ID: Restored ‘75-78 FJ40 Air horn assembly (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mattressking

10 digits to freedom
Threads
Well I received the air cleaner I had been searching for and no longer will run the USA version, nor plan to in the future.

Air horn is in immaculate condition with new powder coat, City Racer repro boot and hardware. Initially thought I’d use the factory air cleaner but changed my mind, hence why it’s all fresh. I even greased the brackets/washers so they would have minimal wear on powder when installing the hardware….I’m a wee-bit excessive sometimes.

Price is high, because the clamp, bracket and inlet with zero rust prior to blasting, is nearly impossible to find, mixed with a new boot, powder and hardware.

$475 shipped or pickup between Idaho, Houston or Austin area.

3315403D-0F82-4C91-BA73-793666A39A77.jpeg

F0BA2ADE-C27A-4D93-9ADC-65BD5D24CA66.jpeg

30D6E83B-6C57-4985-AE91-2B1B6ED47ADF.jpeg

250CFDF4-9008-43D9-BEB2-F540DFBA0494.jpeg

Last edited:
If you're not using the air cleaner, assuming this is on your 78, are you selling that as well?
I can yes - I have two air cleaners. One 75-80 and a 80-87. Whichever folks need for their carb/valve cover combo, but neither are powdered (never planned to use them).

Morning sr.
The sale still up?
I am seraching this piece, What is the best offert you can make? I live in Colombia and the shipment with your price is just crazy for me, maybe we can talk and reach an agreement?

(Sorry if you do not understand something english is not my first language)

Morning sr.
The sale still up?
I am seraching this piece, What is the best offert you can make? I live in Colombia and the shipment with your price is just crazy for me, maybe we can talk and reach an agreement?

(Sorry if you do not understand something english is not my first language)
Not interested in parting for less than $450+ shipping. I can’t replace it for that much.

@mattressking seems like you never know where to start so I am late to your listing… I need a 2F air cleaner assembly and this air horn assembly

sorry BUT… Is it still availabld?

Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom