SOLD Boise ID: Brand New Coil Pack 1FZ + H151 + Transfer Case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jomelo

SILVER Star
Threads
A year or so ago I had this idea to build a brand new LHD 105 series from scratch basically. So I had @OGBeno ordered up a ton of new OEM parts include a coil pack 1FZ + H151 and a new part time transfer case along with generally all of the other parts to build a 105 series with new OEM stuff. I have now decided to not proceed with the project because I have acquired too many cruisers and not enough room.

Here is a link to the project thread where I was considering letting go of the 100 series and donor truck. It has tons of photos of the engine and parts.

I have now decided to sell some of this separate as the drivetrain and axles would make a killer setup for a 60 series or maybe a 55 series. This would also go great in an 80 series. I even have access to an 80 series manual center console if someone wanted to do this with an 80 series.

I have a parts list that has about $40,000 worth of parts listed. This is priced through Partsouq. That does not include shipping and duty fees as most of these items are not available in the United States. That was at least another $5k to $7k. Further, I do not believe the engine is available new any longer. The engine is kick ass and has generally the same power specs (HP and torque) as the 2UZ. Nice upgrade over the US spec 1FZ.

Generally, this includes pretty much everything (intake and exhaust manifolds, coils, throttle body etc) to complete the engine. There are two brand new 80/105 axle housings with a ton of new parts to build those. There are a lot of wiring harnesses as well. Some of this will be helpful for a swap and some of it will not. I do not really want to separate so the buyer needs to take it all.

All of the parts are still new in box and were only removed for photos. Asking $30,000 for all of it.

This is an insane deal. It requires commitment but damn, this is sick.

“I have acquired too many cruisers and not enough room”

I think you should build an addition on your Man Cave and keep building Land Cruisers.

Pretty cool to see a brand new 20 plus year old drivetrain still out there waiting for a home. It will be a sweet setup for someone. GLWS

Will it fit into her F350? If yes…

Sad to see it go, pending wire to @jomelo, since I don’t believe these are available anymore as a long block.

C32E0921-C276-4711-BD89-8E5895C00C76.jpeg

Coil pack 1FZFE, last of the inline-six’s in Toyota trucks or more to the point Land Cruisers. Sixty years or more of Toyota engineering and redefining the inline-six. I will probably never see another in OEM long block form.

Cheers

Last edited:
Sad to see it go, pending wire to @jomelo, since I don’t believe these are available anymore as a long block.

View attachment 3424069

Coil pack 1FZFE, last of the inline-six’s in Toyota trucks or more to the point Land Cruisers. Six years or more of Toyota engineering and redefining the inline-six. I will probably never see another in OEM long block form.

Cheers

I have sellers remorse for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom