For Sale Boise,ID 2004 Lexus Lx470 116K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
been pretty stressed about what to do so I figured I'd test the waters. So my wife rear ended a semi trailer in stop and go traffic. Impact was maybe at 5mph. Its a clean title. Had some front end damage. I have all the parts purchased already.
-hood
-grill
-bumper
-the little support that goes under the headlights.
The headlights are good, all the radiators etc weren't touched.
I'm thinking of turning into offloaded but too nice and I'm stressed about what to do lol
116k miles, I've owned it for 3 years. Had a fender bender last year as well that I replaced the rear bumper cover. I have all the paperwork from insurance for both damages.

1_20181125_130424.jpg

IMG_4913.jpg

20200822_165133.jpg

20200822_165140.jpg

20200822_165128.jpg

you want 13. gonna cost 2k to fix and 1500 to ship
My train of thought was hey if someone is looking to build an overlander, this is a perfect start. I have all the parts needed to fix it. You'd only need paint on the hood and the trim between the headlights. As far as shipping, I'm am auto transporter I can save you a couple hundred bucks, and that goes for anybody on this forum

My train of thought was hey if someone is looking to build an overlander, this is a perfect start. I have all the parts needed to fix it. You'd only need paint on the hood and the trim between the headlights. As far as shipping, I'm am auto transporter I can save you a couple hundred bucks, and that goes for anybody on this forum
Got it. I am not mechanical at all - so I would need a 3rd party to fix it. Appreciate any savings on the shipping. Sounds like I am not the kind of buyer you want. If you change your mind and want cash in your pocket quickly send me a note.

Got it. I am not mechanical at all - so I would need a 3rd party to fix it. Appreciate any savings on the shipping. Sounds like I am not the kind of buyer you want. If you change your mind and want cash in your pocket quickly send me a note.
Okie dokie

Tough to claim zero rust with rust clearly shown in at least one picture.

That is also not a 5mph impact.

@ramangain its not tough at all if you can tell the difference between rust and the tiniest speck on a weld. When people ask about rust it usually about the rust actually being a problem or will be a problem in the near future. For that rust to be a problem is what, 15 years from now? 20?
As for the 5mph comment. Grow up. U have experience crashing at around 5mph into a big semi trailer? That has 1 inch thick brackets on the back? Air bags didn't blow either. That doesn't tell you anything?
Sorry if seem heated but some people don't know what the hell theyre talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom