SOLD Boise, ID - 1999 Lexus LX470 *Pending Sale* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
rgb(248, 248, 248)
Deposit taken and pending sale.

One of the good ones. I'm having serious reservations about selling this truck, but I just bought a new Ram Power Wagon and don't have room to keep it around. I've owned this LX since 2011. I purchased it in GA, and it was a southern vehicle until 2015 when we moved to WA. We left WA in 2019. I've performed most of the maintenance unless time didn't allow and in those instances reputable shops were used (ACC in GA, and Torfab in WA). This is an honest vehicle and I would drive it across the country with my 2 small children without hesitation. It's up to date on all maintenance, and any issues that have ever come up were addressed immediately (I'm OCD about car maintenance). Only Toyota, or OEM equivalent parts have ever been used for maintenance items. I have a ton of pictures, and a stack of service records/receipts that I'm happy to share. I'll gladly drive this to a local dealer/service center for a PPI at your cost. I have tried to capture any defects on the vehicle as I'd want the same treatment if I were purchasing a car. The only, and I mean only thing that needs to be addressed in the near future is the oil cooler housing is leaking. The leak is where the housing separates (2 pieces, and not at the block). I have the toyota replacement parts (all gaskets, hoses, clamps) to get this back to original condition, but was waiting for the next oil change to do this. The leak is just a weep, and nothing of significance. Again, I'm OCD and take care of issues as they arise. Has the best AC and heat of any vehicle I've ever owned - better than my brand new truck. Price is $15,000 or reasonable offer. Would prefer this go to a forum member.

Noteworthy items:

- AHC removed and Ironman 2" lift w/ diff drop installed by ACC in 2012. Has 4 Bilstein 5160 shocks from 7/2020.
- Dissent modular front bumper w/bull bar, Engo 10K lb winch w/ synthetic rope, Factor 55 fairlead and thimble.
- (5) 18" Tundra wheels with 275/70/18 Toyo Open Country ATII, purchased in 2019 and have significant tread life left. Spidertrax 1.25 spacers installed.
- LandCruiser Heaven leather seat covers, steering wheel, center console lid cover installed in 5/2020 (rear seat covers not installed as I have small children; the rear covers are still stored in original plastic and will go to the new owner).
-Timing belt job done at 279,452k (10/18/19), and all OEM parts used including all bearings/pulleys/etc. Fan pulley bracket replaced the prior timing belt service as well.
- 4 corner brake job at above timing belt service.
- All new front steering components (steering rack, all hoses (including hard line), power steering fluid reservoir, PS pump done in 2020.
- Nitro Gear & Axle Black Hawk upper control arms, 555 lower ball joints, sway bar end links and sway bar bushings (front and rear) replaced in 2020.
- Rear upper and lower controls arms replaced in 2014.
- New alternator, and battery as of 7/20/22.
- Transmission fluid flush (amsoil) in 2020.
- Front/Rear Diff & Transfer case fluid change in 2020 (amsoil).
- Valve cover gaskets done in 2015 by Torfab.
- Power tilt and extend motors in telescoping steering wheel replaced in 2020.
- Xprite Spot Lights mounted on front bumper.
- Fuel pump/filter replaced in 2020.
- All 8 coil packs replaced in 2015.
- Weathertech floor liners front and rear (no cargo liner).
- USB dual outlet (Bluesea) installed in rear of center console.
- Clean title in my possession and 2 keys.
*There are no 3rd row seats. I removed them permanently along with the 3rd row seat belts.

I know I'm missing a few things.

This is by no means a "perfect" vehicle. It is 23 years old at this point. There is normal wear and tear for a vehicle of this age. However, I'd put this up against any 23 year old car that hasn't been restored as it's in that good of condition. There are chips that have been filled in the windshield, there is a scratch on the passenger front door, there are rock chips on the a pillar of the passenger side, and above the windshield. The rear passenger carpet (by the door sill) is stained and has been that way since I bought it. There are no leaks from the exterior (the 3rd brake light did leak at one point and that was repaired). Feel free to search by my user name for anything related to this vehicle on Mud - I'll be totally transparent with you. If you have particular questions, want additional photos, or a FaceTime walk around I'm happy to accommodate. I'll gladly work with the buyer to help facilitate transport if necessary. This community has been fantastic to me, and I want to pass that along. Again, I had no intention of selling this vehicle, and will likely regret this one for a long, long time. As an side, the under carriage, and engine bay have not been detailed; this is what the truck honestly looks like. It has been used off-road, and is dusty/dirty. I'm not going to silicone everything in the engine bay, or under the truck to try and sell you something it's not.

Loads of pictures below.

IMG_6091.jpg

IMG_6090.jpg

IMG_6089.jpg

IMG_6088.jpg

IMG_6087.jpg

Last edited:
Undercarriage photos. Some surface rust in a few places, but nothing of significance. Lots of dirt :)

IMG_6263.jpg

IMG_6262.jpg

IMG_6261.jpg

IMG_6260.jpg

IMG_6259.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom