Boise body/paint (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have a body/paint guy they trust in the Boise area? Not looking for a show vehicle but want to get body and paint done inside and out the original spring green. Thanks

Jeff Lizy
Capitol Auto Body
5373 Emerald St.
Boise, Idaho 83706
208-376-0141

www.capitolautobody.com

I had a guy rip up my HJ61 rear quarter panel with his bumper a couple years ago. Through insurance, I went through Capitol Auto Body on Emerald. I told him I didn't want a a bondo job, and he sourced a part of the quarter panel from one of the cruiser vendors and welded in the new one. It looks perfect! gave me the old panel. Paint is perfect. $1800 $ 528 for parts $48/hr labor. I'm sure their are other great people , but I was pretty happy with them

20171015_122001.jpg

20180131_162422.jpg

The guy I sent a text to never got back to me yesterday.

The other guy I am using is an older gentleman and does it on the side. He is doing a bumper for me right now. I mentioned your 40 to him and he said let’s talk after I get the bumper done.

Here is a couple more I have talked to but not used.

Evolution Autobody
Rand Snider
208-703-9753
4848 Fenton St
Garden City

Custom Works Auto Body & Paint
208-805-9013
598 East 44th St
Garden City

Both those shops do muscle cars, classics and hot rods.

Cheers

McIver Fabrication in Meridian. Check out his FB page. He’s got some bad ass 40’s so he know about the little things for these vehicles. Downfall is he doesn’t paint, but his work his top notch.

The guy I sent a text to never got back to me yesterday.

The other guy I am using is an older gentleman and does it on the side. He is doing a bumper for me right now. I mentioned your 40 to him and he said let’s talk after I get the bumper done.

Here is a couple more I have talked to but not used.

Evolution Autobody
Rand Snider
208-703-9753
4848 Fenton St
Garden City

Custom Works Auto Body & Paint
208-805-9013
598 East 44th St
Garden City

Both those shops do muscle cars, classics and hot rods.

Cheers
Thanks for asking around! Would be interested in talking to your guy whenever he has time...no hurry. I will check out the others as well.

McIver Fabrication in Meridian. Check out his FB page. He’s got some bad ass 40’s so he know about the little things for these vehicles. Downfall is he doesn’t paint, but his work his top notch.
Checked out his FB page...looks like they do full on customs etc. I think mine might be a little too vanilla for him but I will check him out. Thank n you!

Jeff Lizy
Capitol Auto Body
5373 Emerald St.
Boise, Idaho 83706
208-376-0141

www.capitolautobody.com

I had a guy rip up my HJ61 rear quarter panel with his bumper a couple years ago. Through insurance, I went through Capitol Auto Body on Emerald. I told him I didn't want a a bondo job, and he sourced a part of the quarter panel from one of the cruiser vendors and welded in the new one. It looks perfect! gave me the old panel. Paint is perfect. $1800 $ 528 for parts $48/hr labor. I'm sure their are other great people , but I was pretty happy with them

View attachment 2243938

View attachment 2243939
I will go and see him, thank you.

Just messaged him...he said 10k only gets you maaco or a home garage guy. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom