SOLD Boise: 93 Land Cruiser "Triple Locked" FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/boise-1993-toyota-land-cruiser-triple/7383943746.html
1993 TRIPLE LOCKED Toyota Land Cruiser with 228,750 miles. It’s always been in Boise and I am the 3rd owner. CLEAN CARFAX, no accidents and a pile of maintenance records. Selling due to move. Here are the details.

THE GOOD

*YES IT’S TRIPLE LOCKED *
Did I mention FACTORY LOCKERS? LOL.

Air Conditioning is super cold
Heater has all the hotness
No rust underneath and is super clean
All windows go up and down and sunroof works

In the past few months I have added the following NEW parts…

Marlin Crawler Tie Rods and ends
Iron Man 4x4 Nitro Gas Shocks
=> Full front knuckle rebuild with seals, grease and bearings
NEW Birfields (CV) as well
NEW Toyota OEM Steering Column cover
NEW Charcoal Canister
NEW front brake pads
NEW Front/Rear Locker select switch (old was faded)
NEW Fog light switch (not wired to anything)
NEW heater control valve

Wheels are 16x8 with 285/75/16 Tires. Tires only have about 5k miles on them. Still have stock wheels.

The NOT AS GOOD but cheap fixes

Leaks a drop of oil or 2 when parked overnight (don’t they all?)
Door ajar light stays on (needs new door switch)
Front seats recline but do not slide back and forward (need seats gears $100)
Radio antenna broken

ASKING: $17,500 OR BEST OFFER. Let’s chat or come look.

Craigslist Listing for more pics: 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser "Triple Locked" - cars & trucks - by owner... - https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/boise-1993-toyota-land-cruiser-triple/7383943746.html

lc-1.jpg

lc-3.jpg

lc-20.jpg

lc-21.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 10.33.47 AM.png

Hey there

I'm looking to replace the one I sold when I moved. Do you know the source of the oil leak?

I noticed factory roof rack is removed, was that by you or a previous owner and how did you manage to seal the bolt holes?

Let me know if you'd rather PM or have a call.

Hey there

I'm looking to replace the one I sold when I moved. Do you know the source of the oil leak?

I noticed factory roof rack is removed, was that by you or a previous owner and how did you manage to seal the bolt holes?

Let me know if you'd rather PM or have a call.
Sale is already currently pending but will let you know if that changes at all. I'll go ahead and answer your questions.

Oil leak looks to be around oil pan and main front seal.
I removed the rack and used bolts with rubber washers to seal. Drove in rain, no leaks. I was going to weld holes and paint roof if I kept it.

Selling as I'm moving as well. lol.

Sale is already currently pending but will let you know if that changes at all. I'll go ahead and answer your questions.

Oil leak looks to be around oil pan and main front seal.
I removed the rack and used bolts with rubber washers to seal. Drove in rain, no leaks. I was going to weld holes and paint roof if I kept it.

Selling as I'm moving as well. lol.
Thanks for the info. Not to dissuade you from selling, but sucks to have to pay double for something after you sell it! GLWS and message me if it doesn't

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom