For Sale Boise: 2F Emissions Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DoubleNickels

SILVER Star
Threads
De-smogged a 1984 2F engine and have most of the parts. Let me know if you need anything and I'll dig through.

Very fair pricing. I'm not a vendor, just a dude with too much crap in too tiny a garage.

-Calvin

20160617_222620.jpg
20160617_223601.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have the air pump? Is it still good? If so price shipped to 94062. Thanks.

I still have the air pump, yes. Any chance how I'd test to confirm it's "still good"? Power it up, see if it spins, I assume?

I still have the air pump, yes. Any chance how I'd test to confirm it's "still good"? Power it up, see if it spins, I assume?

Not sure. I am sure someone on here can chime in. If it spins freely, that's the first step. What are you thinking on price?

It spins just fine. Looking around on MUD, it looks like they're going for $75-$125 each. That seems ludicrous. If I were on the hunt for such an item I'd be hoping for $50 range.

So... how about that? $50 plus shipping? I'll need to get an estimate on shipping, but based on size and weight it'll probably be around $25 I'd imagine.

If this is way under-priced then hopefully the cruiser gods will smile upon me for my altruism.

It spins just fine. Looking around on MUD, it looks like they're going for $75-$125 each. That seems ludicrous. If I were on the hunt for such an item I'd be hoping for $50 range.

So... how about that? $50 plus shipping? I'll need to get an estimate on shipping, but based on size and weight it'll probably be around $25 I'd imagine.

If this is way under-priced then hopefully the cruiser gods will smile upon me for my altruism.

Ok. Let me know what shipping will be. Thanks, Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom