SOLD Boise: 1994 FZJ80 Land Cruiser(no lockers) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(14, 63, 0)
Up for sale is my beloved land cruiser. This isn’t something I’m happy to do but with the vehicles we have, it’s not going to get the love or life it deserves and it’s too great of a vehicle to just be my daily… so for sale she goes. It’s an amazing Rig and runs amazing as well.
I just did general maintenance and spark plugs with wires.
Only 183k miles
Has nice cooper tires with lots of life left.
No lockers
Interior is 9/10 shape.
Rhino lined center Console Brand new pioneer speakers all the way around
LED Everything (head lights, tail lights, running lights, blinkers(no hyper flash) reverse lights, interior lights, all the lights!)

Paint needs to be done. Clear and paint faded.
Has a few body imperfections but still a straight rig
No rust besides a little surface rust here and there and a few minor minor spots around the windshield and what not.
Original roof rack just came off (still have) so the holes up top we’re temporarily sealed but a nice weld and sand down is needed(was going to do before painting)

Im missing stuff I’m sure so just ask away but it’s a great rig and had so many big plans and build for it but life just shifted in a different direction so I just want to sell this to someone who will carry on with all of its amazingness.
B3EEE157-8D43-43C2-82C7-42E5C86FF31F_1_105_c.jpeg
BFE0A176-9C27-4F8B-BC35-B8D90B3AA0B5_1_105_c.jpeg
D9E2E52D-4EF0-42F1-9C71-C6EA54C1080E_1_105_c.jpeg
3DF57783-2128-4DCE-A1E3-ABFDC69490BC_1_105_c.jpeg
7B62D1E0-3948-4713-8163-FBBD76D013F7_1_105_c.jpeg

If you don't mind me asking and obvious question in the room but what happened to the front and rear bumpers?

If you don't mind me asking and obvious question in the room but what happened to the front and rear bumpers?
They were removed for modification. It was going to be a build with added armor, bumpers, lift, etc etc but plans changed and now it’s got to go.

Nice rig, but unfortunately the market has calmed down quit a bit. If your truck had the factory stuff it came with this would be a 12-15k truck but with it missing bumpers, fenders, and the paint being pretty shot I think it would sell faster in the 7-9k range. Not being disrespectful just letting you know the market these days. I’ll give you a 1k if your really in a hurry to sell! :flipoff2:

Nice rig, but unfortunately the market has calmed down quit a bit. If your truck had the factory stuff it came with this would be a 12-15k truck but with it missing bumpers, fenders, and the paint being pretty shot I think it would sell faster in the 7-9k range. Not being disrespectful just letting you know the market these days. I’ll give you a 1k if your really in a hurry to sell! :flipoff2:
i understand these markets very well and i do agree to an extent. however, im not pressed for cash or space. so if i have to ride it out until the market for these goes back up, then so be it. they arnt making any more of them.

Usually Idaho's market is stronger than other places for Cruisers. But I agree with FJ80oregon it is going to be a tough sale right now. Things are sitting. I think it is going to get worse before it gets better. I have an LX450 I want to sell and I know I'm going to lose my shorts on it. But it costs money for insurance and upkeep even if it isn't a primary driver.

Usually Idaho's market is stronger than other places for Cruisers. But I agree with FJ80oregon it is going to be a tough sale right now. Things are sitting. I think it is going to get worse before it gets better. I have an LX450 I want to sell and I know I'm going to lose my shorts on it. But it costs money for insurance and upkeep even if it isn't a primary driver.
100%. Just gotta ride it out then! I work for toyota so I’ll pick up a nice daily and let the landy sit until it sells then. Insurance is super cheap and I got what I need for upkeep so won’t break the bank to hang onto it.

My opinion, not that you're asking for it or need it, but it's not selling because the truck looks pretty rough and you couldn't be bothered to at least clean the truck up and at least take some decent pictures of it. Paint is faded, bumpers are missing, fenders are popped off, not locked and it doesn't really look well cared for. Personally I'm not too interested in buying a vehicle when the only pictures I see include a hat, empty water bottles and trash in the vehicle. I understand you're not exactly in a rush to sell it but if you want to then you may be inclined to at least clean it up, detail it and take good photos of it. I'm not seeing a $13,000 truck here, maybe $8k since I'm going to have to buy bumpers and fenders for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom