For Sale Body tubs windshield frame hood Spokane, WA 99223 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have two body tubs for sale. One orange early style in good shape, one front section of a tub newer style that is excellent. One front apron, One early hood and two windshield frames

Tubs are $1950 for both, Hood is mint and $800, front apron is mint $200, windshield frames are mint rust free for $200 each.

The only rust on any of the parts is the orange tub has rear sill rust and rocker rust. Still very fixable. Please serious only. I am selling these to make room for another build. Location Spokane, WA 99223

IMG_3869.jpg

IMG_4621.jpg

IMG_3872.jpg

IMG_4626.jpg

Can you DM me with the details of the windshield frame. What year is it? And maybe a few pics of the interior of the bottom? I have a buddy who could pick up within a day or two if it’s in good shape and will fit a ‘77 FJ40

Hi I got your message. It said your MB is full. One of the windshield frames is newer style and one is older style for like a 1971. Both are excellent, rust free etc. I can send more pics.

When you asked for pics of the floor do you mean the front section of the tub that is newer? The very nice tub that I have is newer style for the FJ40 with fuel tanks under the passenger seat to late 1978. What pics can I send you? Thanks

Hello: I just checked. it is a early windshield frame. It is not correct for a 1975

IMG_4660.jpg

IMG_5229.jpg

IMG_5230.jpg

IMG_5226.jpg

1970-1973 to the best of my searching

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom