Body Shop?

I got some nasty body damage wheeling last night. One of the guys i was with got out of his truck while it was in neutral at the top of a hill. It rolled backwards and smashed into the side of my truck. So, i was wondering if anyone can reccomend a good body shop in the clemson area? Thanks.

VTCruiser

:eek: oh snap! which side? how bad? sorry to hear it man.....

sorry, i do my body work at the shop is used to work at back home. I am sure someone will know of a good place though. There are several in Anderosn I think.

Fortunantly, it hit square in the middle of the driver door, so hopefully thats all that will have to be replaced.

Well John that defiantely sucks...I believe Matt's brother or cousin(sorry can't remember) has his own Napa and shop. Another idea is to let us to look at it and see if we can't pull it out for ya. Unless you are having insurance pay for it? Let us know what we can do. Later Chuck

John:

Does your buddy have insurance? Sound like he might have to kick in, brother. Take it somewhere reputable and have that beutiful cruiser done right.

SCJO06

Actually there are some great body shops around here. However my cousin runs a automotive shop, not a body shop. He's good for engines and just about everything that makes a car/truck go. So if you need a engine rebuild or engine swap he's your man. Other than than, he's like us, he only makes the dents, not fixes them.

But yeah if you need me to look up some numbers for a good shop or two, just let me know.

Matt

Top Bottom