Body pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in the middle of rebuilding the tub on my 40. Unfortunatly the thing was in such a bad state, there wasn't much to reference. Anybody got a 40 with the front seats out who could:beer: :beer: post a few pics.

Big B,
What year you looking for? I have a '79 that I could pull the seats out and snap a few. Check out Halogrinders thread, he has a few of an early tub in his thread if I recall.
RickyB

What year are you looking for? I have a 63 in that state now. Would be close for anything up to 73 but there were major changes after 72. In 64 the tool box under the seat changed.

John

http://tinyurl.com/9ssum shows the floor pan replacement/repair on my 1971. There are lots of pics of the inside without seats or floors or cargo area :) or wheel wells... Sounds like your truck is like mine?

We just rebuilt a 1972 tub, If you check out the link in my sig line and go to Jason's. You'll have to scroll down most of the way. This is the one that rolled and we rebuilt it with a different tub. Ther are a lot of pics, probably 300, go to the bottom after the roll of the green one.

Its a 72 but I'm starting with a blank slate so any and all pics of 40's is good. Mix and match so to speak.
By the way, is there any way to post pics from your hard drive. Or how is it done?

Here's some pics of my 74 tub when I first painted it. It has CCOT floor panels.

I have some shots from underneath too if that will help.

Kevin
Drivers floor.jpg
pasenger floor.jpg
tub.jpg

Excellent I think I got what I need. Once I got the pic posting figured, i'll show u what i got

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom