Body of water this weekend? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Somebodyelse5

16124-75030
SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone interested in spending a morning around some water? Thinking maybe Pleasant, unless someone has any suggestions... my go to spots near saguaro aren't open these days. Not really sure what options are out there.

Thinking of getting out somewhere early, swimming a bit, and heading home when the heat gets to be too much.

@CruiseLanderAZ @knewstance @JunkCrzr89 @Roosevelt T

1597712942744.gif

I'm in in going to lake pleasant. It is usually pretty crowded on the weekends in the mornings, but if we either get there early and stake out a spot or go in the afternoon after people have started to leave.

FYI you cannot hang out, camp, loiter, etc on the shoreline at Lake Pleasant. The boat launch and hiking trails are open, but that is it.

I paddle boarded out there 2 wks ago (northernmost launch). On the water by 630am, off by 830am. It was getting busy.

FYI you cannot hang out, camp, loiter, etc on the shoreline at Lake Pleasant. The boat launch and hiking trails are open, but that is it.

I paddle boarded out there 2 wks ago (northernmost launch). On the water by 630am, off by 830am. It was getting busy.
It looks like that just applies to the North entrance. It has had different hours due to COVID. But I've been going to the main entrance and skiing/hanging on the beach all summer, granted last time I went was about 3 weeks ago.

It looks like that just applies to the North entrance. It has had different hours due to COVID. But I've been going to the main entrance and skiing/hanging on the beach all summer, granted last time I went was about 3 weeks ago.
Can’t we go around to the back?

I’ll do some research, I understand the shoreline near the launches, but I thought the rest was open? Well, the website is pretty vague. I don't have a lot of experience at pleasant other than dealing with the choppy mess that is "Lake Un-Pleasant" in boats growing up.

Last edited:
We were at bartlett last weekend. The shores by the ramps looked pretty crowded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom