Body mount tube/spacer part numbers for 94 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy- 94 80 series. Working on install of a 4Crawler body lift and would like to replace the solid metal “tubes” that run through the rubber cushions on the 2,3,&4 mounts. Can anyone help me out with OEM part numbers, locations, and quantities for the tubes?

I see two part numbers that look like they correspond:

90560-12233 a cheaper “spacer”

90440-17054 a more expensive “tube”

Disassembly gave me the number 2 position on drivers and passengers being shorter while the 3&4 positions on both sides were longer (POs did a few funky things so I don’t always trust disassembly).

Am I correct in guessing that the spacers are for the #2 position while the tubes are for #s 3&4?

Any insights are appreciated- Mike

Howdy- 94 80 series. Working on install of a 4Crawler body lift and would like to replace the solid metal “tubes” that run through the rubber cushions on the 2,3,&4 mounts. Can anyone help me out with OEM part numbers, locations, and quantities for the tubes?

I see two part numbers that look like they correspond:

90560-12233 a cheaper “spacer”

90440-17054 a more expensive “tube”

Disassembly gave me the number 2 position on drivers and passengers being shorter while the 3&4 positions on both sides were longer (POs did a few funky things so I don’t always trust disassembly).

Am I correct in guessing that the spacers are for the #2 position while the tubes are for #s 3&4?

Any insights are appreciated- Mike

Think I answered my own question - was able to find diagram at Partsouk:

Thanks Flovaflyer for the link to the parts list.
ordered from PartSouq and it was much less than local or online U.S. cost!
Just had to deal with fraud calls from declined credit cards because they are in United Arab Emirates!
Shipping not cheap but ordering for 2 LCs makes it better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom