Body and seam seal q’s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Off to body/paint today and he had some questions I wasn’t sure about . Does pretty much every seam on bottom, side, top of the tub have seam sealer? All of the overlapping body panels?

In particular on the top pic is that seam left how it is or filled? I assumed left as is bc that’s a big gap

On the bottom pic of the fender I assume those ridges should all be sticking up and not flattened?

29117A41-9AB4-4968-B1DD-11D1E8297BA9.jpeg

41A24639-4826-42EF-9C5C-216A06ED6145.jpeg

In the upper photo - yes, seam seal that areas. I would not seal the bottom of that cavity (if applicable) such that you end up with a 'pocket' that holds water. Water always finds a way in, and you must let it out.

In the 2nd photo, yes, those flattened edges were hammered down and should not be that way.

In the upper photo - yes, seam seal that areas. I would not seal the bottom of that cavity (if applicable) such that you end up with a 'pocket' that holds water. Water always finds a way in, and you must let it out.

In the 2nd photo, yes, those flattened edges were hammered down and should not be that way.
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom