Body and paint White 60. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I removed all the paint on the rockers and pinch weld below the rockers. I wanted to make sure nothing was brewing down there, so I spent a little more time on that lower area. Then, sprayed with epoxy primer along with all the bare metal everywhere else. I can work all weekend without bringing my 7yr old girl to the shop, so that will be much more efficient! Life during Corona. :meh:

This vehicle and the gray one will be ready for paint after the weekend!!

Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 12.07.25 PM.png

Tailgate: I discovered some tiny little paint chips with rust underneath. I began sanding, and then decided to just sandblast the whole thing and get it over with. I love clean blasted metal.

Undercoating sprayed in the inner fender area where the quarters attach to the inners. I had to fabricate some patches in there because areas were actually gone from rust. I used seam sealer, then undercoating.

I found some more dings after close inspection of both vehicles. So, I have been slowed down a couple of days. These final steps are a time that you really inspect and take time to be 100% through. Looking great today!

07JDtrIcTJuZaWKmjSOj9A.jpg
bDODuLLuQPim8sS05S7zdQ.jpg

@kelly saad ,damn dude, you just made any body work i've done look like it was cobbled by an epileptic gorilla with 8 thumbs on 2 left hands.
nice work buddy 👍
I’m sure your bodywork was amazing. Thanks though!

In the booth, and let me tell you, the lighting in the booth shows much more than the lighting in my shop. Some items will need to be addressed before sealer.

B7F60A04-888D-4B82-BD04-EFEFD5A11009.jpeg

Looks good from here ! 👍 Nice work Kelly, Paint seems great. May I ask what spray gun are you using ?
Thanks! Paint gun: Anest Iwata

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom